821-823

Chapter 821: God Ji is the Signature Member as Well as an Undefeated Legend

The question marks on Responsive Dragon’s phone screen caused a silly, wide grin to bloom on his face. He his legs as he typed, [Didn’t expect it, did you? Our fifth brother sure is amazing at accomplishing big things without letting anyone know! Fancy hooking up with Red Flame’s big boss! Shocking, isn’t it?]

[Flying Serpent: What the f*ck?! No way! Red Flame’s boss is a woman?!]

[Mysterious Crane: I’ve been a fan of my fifth sister-in-law for the longest time. Arrange a time for us to meet.]

Responsive Dragon frowned. [Are you two blind? Since when did I say Red Flame’s boss was a woman? I used the word ‘him’!] he typed.

[Flying Serpent: !!!]

[Mysterious Crane: !!!]

Both Flying Serpent and Mysterious Crane were dumbstruck. Him? Red Flame’s boss is a man?! Wtf?! Our fifth brother is gay?! We suspected his relationship with Lu Chengzhou before, but we didn’t expect the truth to be so shocking! Lu Chengzhou turned out to be the boss of Red Flame!

[Mysterious Crane: @God Ji Didn’t we tell you to let us know if you’re in need of women? Why did you turn to Lu Chengzhou instead?!]

[Flying Serpent: @God Ji Exactly! Even if you’re gay, why did you go hook up with Red Flame’s boss instead of us? How is he any better than us?! I’m willing to sacrifice myself!]

[Responsive Dragon: ???] What nonsense are they talking about?!

The subject of the gossip finally showed up right then.

[God Ji: …]

When Responsive Dragon noticed that Gu Mang had come online, he immediately reflected on what he had said earlier. ‘I’ll make our fifth brother break up with him!’

After cursing at himself, he hurriedly typed, [I was wrong, Fifth Sister! I really didn’t mean it! It was just out of habit! Just out of habit!]

Flying Serpent and Mysterious Crane froze. Fifth Sister? God Ji is a woman?!

The news was so shocking that even Brahma, the big brother who seldom talked, appeared online to send a question mark in the group chat.

All of them were at a loss for words.

Meanwhile.

Gu Mang expressionlessly put her phone away, ignoring the group chat.

God Ji was one of the five gods of Killer Alliance as well as its signature member. The missions she took on were ones that nobody dared to take, yet she had never failed on any of them. Her skills were enough to strike fear in people.

Red Flame did not have any intel on God Ji, but Lu Chengzhou had always been paying attention to God Ji and the missions she took on. The money offered for each of her missions was exorbitant.

Back then, Qin Fang even commented that God Ji was someone who treasured money over their own life.

There were always some people who enjoyed watching the fun and these were the people who would place bets on whether God Ji would survive her mission. However, when the words ‘undefeated legend’ became attached to God Ji’s name, nobody dared to question her abilities anymore.

Lu Chengzhou gently rubbed his fingertips against the calluses of Gu Mang’s slightly cold hands.

“Lu Chengzhou.” Gu Mang called his name all of a sudden, making him look up.