Chapter 3

Chapter 3

it's Tuesday, I woke up early so I prepared breakfast for them. I toast a slice of bread, peel the avocado, and cook the egg. We don't eat rice in the morning and I prefer bread than rice. We don't have coffee so I went out to buy it.

I just drive to the small coffee shop I saw yesterday, dito lang din sa loob ng villa. Open 24-hour pala sila dito. I ordered Iced and hot Caramel Macchiato for me and Uno and a Iced vanilla latte for noemi. Noemi is not a fan of coffee but she loves Vanilla latte, yun lang din ang iniinom nya.

its almost 6 when I got home, gising na sila kaya tuwang tuwa sila ng makita ang dala ko.

"may waffle?"I nod my head and show her the waffle I bought. "nga pala, kinain namin yung niluto mo."I rolled my eyes, hindi na naman ako sinalinan buti nalang bumili talaga ako ng waffles.

"Maligo na kayo, ako na mag lilinis"Pinalakpakan ni noemi si uno at nag bow naman si uno habang nakangiti. Feel na feel nya eh. "Wow uno!first time ah!aba't di kami tatanggi"she tapped uno's shoulder before walking upstairs. "Maligo ka na rin"Tumango lang ako at umakyat na rin.

Uno drive us to school kaya hindi nako nag book ng grab. When we got to school, ihahatid sana kami ni Uno sa loob but I refused, he caused too much attention, kahit nga lalaki ay napapatingin sa gawi namin. May isa pang estudyante na nag tanong kung kapatid ba daw talaga kami dahil hindi daw kami parehas ng kulay sa mata. We can't answer that question, we haven't seen our parents before. Uno was adopt by a wealthy family, and treat him as their real son. Tita was nice to me also, but can't trust them.

nandito na kami sa harap ng room nang tanongin ko si noemi"Noemi"Lumingon si noemi sa akin"you look exactly like uno, skin, nose, shape, everything. yung mata lang talaga"She really know's what I'm thinking.

"Excuse me"It was cole. "Goodmorning cole!"noemi greeted and he greeted noemi back.

Hindi ako masyadong nabored sa klase but I'm craving for Chicken wings and coffee. Yumuko ako para itago ang pag iisip sa kape. I'm really thirsty right now. I'll buy a coffee later. I glance at noemi who was taking down notes while having a little chitchat with jay.

"Miss Verhoeven, are you done?"I was taken aback when my prof asked me. I look at noemi at tumango naman ito. "Not yet ma'am,"I said confidently"Continue what you are doing"She said strictedly. "Yes ma'am"napahilamos ako sa mukha ko.

Essay na namn, 1000 words pa. STEM ba talaga napasukan ko o HUMSS?

It was raining at the afternoon. Gladly we have coat kaya hindi masyadong malamig sa room. Pinatay na ang Aircon ngunit malamig parin. Wala rin dito si Noemi at Jay dahil na sa cafeteria bumili ng snacks nila.

"Use this"I raised my head and stared at cole's amber eyes"your lips are pale you must be cold"he added"so, you're staring at my lips huh?"He rolled his eyes out of annoyance

"if you don't want to take it just say no"he said, getting annoyed and I smirked."I don't need it"sagot ko at umupo naman siya.

"Pogi niya parin magalit no?"Lumingon ako kay noemi na may dalang cup of coffee"Pogi na yun?"tanong ko at kinuha ang kape sa kamay ni noemi. Jay give me a piece of croissant, not the best croissant but I appreciate it.

"Thanks"I thanked jay for buying croissants for me. I love croissants.

"Anyways, Cole I saw your friend outside he gave hand me this coffee, may nakasulat dyan"Cole look suspiciously but when he read the notes he's back to his resting bitch face.

I was still cold and the rain didn't stop until the last period was finished. I didn't bring my umbrella with me today so I guess me and noemi will wait until Uno is dismissed.

Noemi and I waited at the waiting shed or arrival area. It's for those students who'll pick them up by their drivers. Lingon ako ng lingon, observing the school then I met cole's cold eyes again, he's with his friend I guess? He drive his ford with his friend.

Just like what I've said earlier, we waited for him. "Sorry girls, my professor is such a pain in the ass."He said as he take off his coat"dapat talaga exact 5:30 yung dismissal namin eh. Anyways, how long have you been waiting?"

"Almost two hours"I replied"Oh, I'm shocked that you waited for so long"he responded and chuckled"I am shocked too."noemi added as we get in, in the car.

"What do you expect?alangan naman mag lakad ako pauwi"I replied. Wala naman akong magawa kaya mag hihintay talaga ako.

All the way home was crazy because they were gossiping and I'm their tea. Seriously? THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ME IN FRONT OF ME! hay! These two!

"Hey, four did you talk to Cole about our Report?"Noemi questions "Nah, let jay talk to him. He's getting to my nerves"I replied and that makes them chuckle "Are you friends with Cole?"

"Yup!"

"No"

"Tsk, I forgot you two are different. The social butterfly and the 'wants to be alone' every time"I rolled my eyes"Glad you knew"

I went to my room, as usual. We ate dinner and I went to bed again.

                                                                                            ____

When I'm on my way to my classroom building I saw the girl with her pets, the girl who's really familiar to me. She yelled at me for ignoring her

"I did have a good sleep but not a good morning. I just saw your face and it irritates me so much!"she said and grabbed me again, she really likes grabbing me.

"stay away from me, para kang tikbalang. Putangina"pulang pula na ang mukha nya "oh baka sumabog ka"pang-aasar ko pa.

"Bakit ba?"tanong ko"anong bakit ba?nakakairita ang pag mumukha mo!"sigaw nya"bakit ba para kang aso kung mag salita? tumatalpon laway mo oh"I teased and her face turn red as her lips again. Mas better yung pamumula nya ngayon ha kesa kanina.

"Kung naiirita ka sa pag mumukha ko, mas nakakairita yang mukha mo. Tandaan mo yan."

Galit na galit sya, so tried to grabbed me again but I move quickly and was about to go pero kinalmot nya ang wrist ko!

"Putang-"

I glared at her and I'm ready to punch this girl. I grab the collar of her coat and her face is still red.  she looks scared but still tried to fight.

"Oh ano ngayon ha?!"she sounds like a whale but her voice change quickly, I guess someone is behind me then. She let go of my wrist and I did the same thing. Pinagpagan ko ang coat ko dahil nadumihan.

"Hi cole"and she did the 'puppy eyes'

"please lord, just blind me"I said and covered my eyes to avoid annoyance.

"What did you do to her?"Cole asked"I didn't do anything to her, we were talking when we saw you"she lied, hinawakan nya ulit ang kamay ko at pilit kung tanggalin iyon.

"you mean you?nakaharap ako sayo oh ikaw lang nakakita sakaniya"I saw her turn into a wild animal, she sounds like an angry elephant. Her voice is annoying.

"Just go, alyson"At dahil si cole na ang nag utos ay umalis naman agad sila. "Did they hurt you?"umiling ako"just a small scratch, that brat was something. I think I need to wash my hand with hydrochloric"then he chuckled. Did I say something funny?

"She ain't called vrtz for nothing."I look at him, analyzing what he says"so her name is Allen vrtz?"I asked while we were walking.

"You're not good at remembering names don't you?"tumango naman ako. "Yeah, and I'm not interested at her."wika ko"how's your head?"I stared at him for a moment.

"Still working"