unaware from the truth.

Tanu was there only and rishi is sleeping holding her hand! Suddenly tanu sees clock and remembers that she has to take back ishaan on home! She tries to get her hand from rishi but can't coz he was holding it very tightly!

T:- suniye!???

R:- (sleeping peacefully)

T:- suniye? (Shakes him slowly)

R:- hmmm....(he opened his eyes and sees that he was holding her hand) ohh...sorry!

T:- koi baat nahi, actually mujhe abhi kahin jaana hai mai raat ko phir aapka check up karne aa jaungi, aap apni family se contact kar ligiyega! Okay! Take care!

She was going and rishi stops her!

R:- suniye!!!!

She turns back!

T:- ji!!

R:- mai...mujhe agar kisi chiz ki jarurat padi toh?

T:- mai nurse ko bol dungi vo khayal rakh legi!

R:- okay! Waise aap wapis aayengi na!

T:- (smiles) haan ji!

That "haanji" has rishi's heart!

And tanu left from there and was going towards  the main entrance! Suddenly she remembers that her step father was gone to meet her mother! So that she starts going in the ICU where her mother was!

In ICU! Nomit was sitting near tanu's mother!

N:- Shalini dekho kaisi halat bana li tumne apni! Hmm!

S:- (tears were rolling down from her eyes)

N:- arre arre ro kyu rahi ho mai tanu ya ishaan ko kuch nahi karunga dekho tumhe bhi kaha kuch kiya zinda ho tum kyoki tumne tanuja ko kuch batane ki koshish nahi ki! Ab dekho na mai tumhe college se janta hoon! Haina!

(The fact is that nomit, shalini and virendra were college friends and Nomit was always jealous of virendra in every criteria! After the Shalini's marriage with Virendra both were became richer than nomit! This was a disrespectful for him! Even Virendra's death was his plan! And shalini got to know this after the her marriage with nomit coz she needs help! She was unable to take care of tanu and was unable to fulfill their needs without virendra! So that she married to nomit! Nomit married to her coz he thought that virendra is no more and his and shalini's property will be of him! But Virendra already transferred his all property to tanu and shalini also did so! When shalini got to know about nomit's deeds she was about to tell tanu so that she can save tanu and and ishaan! But she failed coz nomit injected her some chemicals by which she got paralyzed and tanu is still unaware for this!)

S:- ummm...ummmmm

N:- koshish mat karo taklif hogi na! Tanu ko mai apni taraf karke saari property le lunga! Chinta mat karo!

Shalini sees tanu coming there!

S:- ummm....ummmm!

N:- arre itni taklif kyu kar rahi ho! Maii.....

Suddenly tanu came there! Nomit was shocked by seeing tanu there, he was thinking that if tanu had heard what he talked with shalini!

T:- maa!!

S:- (she was crying)

T:- aap abhi tak yahi hai (to nomit)

N:- haan beta bas jane hi wala tha! Par jaane ka mann nahi kar raha! Tumhari maa ki aisi halat dekhi nahi ja rahi! (Sees shalini)

She was still crying!

T:- a..ab..thik hai par visiting hours khatam ho gye hai toh aapko jaana padega!

N:- thik hai beta mai chalta hoon,(to shalini) dhyaan rakhna apna tum(weeps dramatically) tum bhi apna dhyaan rakhna beta! Aur ishaan ka bhi!(to tanu)

He left from there with his bodyguards!

Can shalini be tell her daughter about her step father's bad deeds? Stay tuned! Give feedback!!