Step-brother

Storyline : Jungkook's mom got remarried and Jungkook got a cute step brother , who he can't keep his eyes off , "It's not wrong since we are not blood related" 

warnings : bp! (boy pussy, he isn't trans he is an intersex , the condition of having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics.) sir kink , taehyung is younger and sex.

I'm trying to make my writing better thus putting up all these^^, I'll be doing this for every oneshot :) okay let's get it !

Nobody's pov:

Yeah we know life isn't easy but for jungkook , life is being hard right now , too hard . Wanna know the reason? Oh nothing big , just his step brother who thought it would be good idea to only wear a long t-shirt and just short shorts underneath.

You see our little jungkookie here has been having a crush on his step brother from the day he laid eyes on that gorgeous creature , hell my boy was head over heels for taehyung . He was such a fragile , precious person.

He had the cutest smile and the most beautiful personality , he was kind , sweet , respectful and what not! His body was amazing , curvy hips, plump ass , beautiful blue eyes , fluffy hair and kissable lips. 

Jungkook knew he had a pussy , since one day , Jungkook barged into his room and walla! there stood Taehyung naked . He shouted at Jungkook to get out to which Jungkook obliged , but he couldn't get that image out of his mind since then.

Currently both the boys were watching a movie , while their parents were out for business purposes , Jungkook was looking at Taehyung from time to time . Man was he gorgeous and in that dress , jungkook just wanted to fuck Taehyung into oblivion . 

The movie was going smooth until there came a sex scene which didn't help Jungkook's problem at all . He looked at Taehyung who seemed to be blushing , to which jungkook smirked.

"Taehyungie are you fine?" jungkook asked with such an innocent look.

"Y-yes hy-hyung I'm good , I am just gonna use the washroom" Before taehyung could pass by Jungkook to go into the restroom, Jungkook caught his hand and pulled him onto his lap. Where Taehyung could feel Jungkook's boner.

"H-hyung!" Taehyung shrieked "Is my Taehyungie really okay?" Jungkook asked with a develish smirk , "Hy-hyung we can-can't do this" "Why not baby?" "We are brothers hyung!" Jungkook sighed "We are not blood related tho but Taehyung if you don't want this I wont to force you into this , your consent first"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook , well he was right afterall they aren't brothers so what's the worst that could happen and Jungkook was such a gentleman "Hyung I want this" Jungkook smirked "Oh look at how the tables have turned"

Slowly Jungkook laid taehyung on the couch , hovering over the angelic boy "Baby tell me if it's too much i will stop" "Ok Hy-hyung" Jungkook smiled at the little boy under him , slowly all the clothes were dispersed , "Ah~ Jungkook do it fast" to which Jungkook spanked his ass "Thats not my name love" "Si-sir"

Jungkook's cock twitched at that name , He lubed up his fingers and inserted into his pussy , "AH~ahh" Taehyung moaned out , slowly Jungkook went down and was face to face with his pussy flooding with juices.

Soon enough taehyung felt something muscular in his pussy, Jungkook was eating him out while fingering him "Oh~oh so-so good hyun~hyungggg" . Jungkook couldn't get enough of his pussy it tasted so sweet , "I'm cumming hyung" But before he could Jungkook removed his fingers and tongue out.

"Ahh sir why did you do that" Taehyung whined "shhh quite baby I want you to cum with my cock in you" without warning Jungkoom rammed his cock into taehyung.

tears swelled up in the sides of his eyes , Jungkook waited till he was fine "Yo-you can move now sir" slowly jungkook started moving and soon pain turned into pleasure , Skin slapping , kissing sounds, moans , grunts and taehyung taking junkook's cock oh-so-well ,were heard throughout the house.

"sir I'm cu~cumming" "Cum for me darling" white strings landed onto jungkook's stomach and at the same time jungkook came . Slowly he took his cock out and fell next to Taehyung "Thank you for trusting me Taehyung" he smiled "I love you kook" "I love you too tae baby"

Soon enough Jungkook cleaned everything up and cuddled with taehyung , "night tae" "night kook"

----- END ------

hello! i hope you guys liked this story! I'll be back with another story soon.

don't forget to like and follow uwu:33! ily guys and stay safe