Reasons

storyline : Taehyung doesn't have a reason to live anymore but Jungkook gives him one, Nobody understands Taehyung but Jungkook does.

warnings :depression,  suicide and rape mentions , bad words . nightmares

[note: this is not a smut chapter I felt like writing something else this time and to anyone who is not at their best and needs someone for them,  I'm here for you always, my messages are open for everyone. rant to me , vent or cry , I love you all so much]

Taehyung's pov:

"No stop! please don't do this ! dad pleas-please, I'm begging you" taehyung cried out , all he could see was his dad smirking at him and spoke to him in a monotone voice "stop it tae~ your making it hard for both of us"

" I hate you ! I don't want this leave me alone!" screamed taehyung fighting his way out , leaving scratches all over his step-fathers arms , *slap* he slapped this gross man "taehyung HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SLUT!" saying so his father punched him.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!" a female voice shrieked , both turned around just  to see taehyung's mother staring at them in horror , "Honey it's not what it looks like" said his father tensed and worry in his voice.

"YOU WERE ABOUT TO RAPE OUR- I MEAN MY SON!, YOU INSANE MAN ! HOW COULD YOU ,tae baby come here" said Mrs.Kim Violet his biological mother , Taehyung got up immediately and ran to his mother's embrace "YOU" said violet pointing at Kangeil (step-father) "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE"

"Honey you can't do this to me , it was a mistake" "IT WAS NEVER A MISTAKE YOU FILTHY MAN ! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU MUST HAVE DONE TO HIM YOU UGLY FILTHY MAN GET OUT!" .Kangeil started laughing like a psychopath.

"aww that's sad , you think I will go only because you've told me to?, no." saying that he picked up an empty glass beer bottle and stared at them when he threw the bottle at them , *bam* fell violets body to ground .

Taehyung got up his body drenched in sweat and tears streaming down his face.

"Taehyung" he heard a hoarse voice , "taehyung!" called out non other than Jungkook "taehyung oh my baby are you okay?" he spoke again hugging Taehyung's trembling body close to his.

"Jung-jungkook , I don't wa-want to do this anymore" he sobbed in Jungkooks embrace "My mother was killed by that fi-filthy man an-and I could do no-nothing about it, she had a l-longer life , I'm at fault I'm such a bad son , I don't deserve to l-live" at this point even jungkook had tears in his eyes.

"Tae baby look at me" slowly tae looked up into his lovers eyes "love it's not you fault at all, you were the best one anyone could ever have babe, you deserve to live and you deserve everything my love" Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and rolled down his sleeve.

"This" he said pointing at the cuts "You fought over this , you fought so hard and your finally here baby, I'm so proud of you. Taehyung you are very very strong love , your a hero  for fighting this and coming this far"

"Love your mom is watching you from the top and I'm sure she would never want this . I am here for you taehyung and always will be . Your not alone and I'll give you every reason for you to live , i love you so very much" Jungkook kissed his hand.

"Jung-jungkook I'm s-so glad to ha-have you in my life , thank you and I-I love you more" Taehyung sniffed his cried subsiding "Can you sing me-me to sl-sleep?" he asked "of course love" Taehyung snuggled close to Jungkook and took in his smell.

I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light
Deoneun apeuji anhge
Nega useul su issge
I want you to be your night, baby
You could be your night
I bami neoege soljighal su issge

Neodo apeujanha 'cause you're mine
I just want to blow your mind
Ileohge neon tto meol-eojyeo man ganeunde
Amuleohji anh-eunde
Geuleohge malhaneunde
Sasil-eun naega geuge aninga bwa

I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light

[promise by jimin. it makes me feel like home and give me so much comfort:)]

soft snores could be heard by the older , Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"I love you taehyung, you say you have no reason to live , i will give you all reasons . sleep well my love." saying so Jungkook held him close and dozed off to dreamland.

--------END--------

I kinda cried:(

If anyone else cried, giving you hugs from my side <33

Thank you guys for reading my book and don't forget to like and follow if you did enjoy it!

until next time baii:)