chapter 1.Alex.Mew and Nathalie.

☀️🌻♥️

👩‍🦰

Kristoffe Mew Park   Suppasit 28 years old a C.E.O also have  his own music studio and runs their family company. He has a sister living in Paris

"Good morning Daddy " Alex greeted Mew.

"Good morning to you too buddy, are you ready for today?" Mew said as he went to the dinning  table to eat breakfast.

" Yes Dad I am exited I hope I can find friends today " Alex said cherpully.

" Of course your a handsome and kind kid just like me" jokingly Mew  said to his Nephew. " Eat your food so I can take you to your school" .

" really Dad will you take me to school " Alex said in surprised.

" Yes baby it's your first day at school,  and I promised your mommy that I'll  take care of you while you are here  with me." Mew happily said to Alex

" Yehey!! Thankyou Dad your the best" Alex said and wink to Mew.

Alexander is only five years old but because he was an intelligent child he understood very well what was being said to him even when the adults talked.

Mew's pov

After done eating our breakfast I took the key of my car and guide Alex to get in. So I could take him to school  he seated in front beside me. He was so look happy.

Alex  is my Nephew, he is Nathalie son she's my  younger sisters Nathalia is   three years old younger than me, she live and studied in Paris  we communicate through  messenger,  Vedio call almost everyday especially when Alex staying at  me.

We are closed to each other I love her so much I spoiled her sometimes letting her do everything she wants to do. our parents died in a car accident in Paris.  when I was twenty years old Since then I am the one who taking care of her and our family business.

Nathalie graduated  business management, so I let her manage our business in Paris. when it comes to our personal life  we keep it private, to each other. until one day i came home from our company.  and surprisingly I see her inside with the cute little boy sitting on her lap. I was in shock when she said that kid is her child.

I'll never ask her what happened and who's the father  I heartedly accept Alex and my Sisters flaws as she accepted me who ever I am,   Alex is two years old back then she's stayed for a while and came back to Paris to   manage our business there.

Now Alex is five years old, still I don't know his father name.  but I promised to my self that I will love him and treat him as my own son after all his my nephew.

"Thankyou Daddy Kristoff, for bringing me here in my school" Alex said while pulled out  his seatbelt.

Kristoff is my first name, when I let you call me Mew it means your important to me.

"Your welcome Buddy, ate Rhea will peck you up, later after your class be a good boy okay" I wink to him.

Alex just nodded at me and kissed me on my cheek before getting out of the car.

I wait outside till Alex succefully enter the room I immediately turned on the car engine and drove to our company.