Chapter 10.Quality Time

🌞🌻🤍

Gulf andrew pov

I decided to give Kristoffe a chance who knows I meant for  spending my life in men not in a woman. but I only like Kristoffe his the only Man that has effect on me.

I want to meet him to tell my answer to his question but I don't have his personal number so I look for Alex number en case of emergency  contact person and as I expected Kristoffe number is there my class is done so I called him first dial he answer it right away.  My body reacts when I hear his cold voice I even shuterd. He agreed to meet me after his office hours.

I came to our meeting place I think his not here already. I am just took a cab because mild barrow my car.  I chose a not so crowded place after I knew that he is well-known busseness man in his generation. It's understandable that I didn't know it because it's  been four  months since I came home from Paris.

When  I saw him entering the coffee shop I wave my hand so he can saw me he come to my table smiling wide he even apologize because he is late.  I ask him what he wants to order and he wants coffee so I ordered for two.

   When our coffee arrive I sip it before I told him my dicitions.  I can see happiness on his face after I said  that I will let him to court me and who knows I will accept him as my boyfriend. 

When our coffee is empty. Kristoffe ask me if I bring my car maybe he noticed that my car is not in the parking lot. And I tell him that I took a cab and he offer  to send me to my condo but before that he ask me to eat dinner with him first. I stood up first and he fallowed me but when we are in outside he guided me a way to his car he even open the front seat door what a gentleman person.

Iget in, in his car and he drove to the not crowded restaurant but this restaurant is not the restaurant when we eat dinner with Alex. I can saw there are deferent couple eating. But most of them are gay couple.

Kristoffe order food for me and I am surprised he ordered my favorite food. Maybe he did research for me will I am not afraid of what he saw in my personal life because I never posted the photo of my girlfriend in my socmed. It's not I don't like it but I just want my lovelife keep on private.

After our dinner he send me to my condo I said thank you to him  for the dinner. My body Steffen when he hold my hand and said" I like you Gulf I really do" maybe he noticed that I never call his name or anything " you can call me mew or babe " he utter.

I laughed at his last sentence no wonder Alex is silly kid he get that from this man holding my hand. I pulled out my Hands from his grip and step out on his car but before I left him I said good night to him. I get inside my condo with a butterfly in my stomach  I close my eyes wearing a smile on my face.

----🤍

" Dada can you sit down I wanna give you something." Alex  ask me as usual he come early in school I did what he ask I sat down I got shock when he suddenly hug me " thank you Dada for letting  my Daddy courting you.  finally my Daddy will be happy again, " Alex said tears is visible in his eyes.

I wonder why what happened to Kristoffe relationship in the past why alex behave like this.

" Silly boy! No need to thank me I just let your Daddy court me but your reaction shows I'm already in relationship with him." I said raffle his hair.

" I know Dada and I know also that you will fall for my daddy. his the best boyfriend you could ever have trust me."

Alex is like an old man when he talks.

As usual were done on our class I  am looking at my class record when I hear a cold and deep voice. " Me I come in Sir?"

I saw Kristoffe leaning on his head on my class room door and carrying  bouquet of sunflower.

I smile at him " ofcourse you can Alex is still here I think he is playing in the playground."

"I know I come to him first before I went to here" he said and give the flower to me. " For you."

" Thank you for this flower I am planning to buy a flower shop and sale every flower you given to me everyday. " I joked.

Kristoffe just smile. " Any way are you busy can you eat lunch with us?"

" I want too but I think I am running out of  time if I will leave from here I have my second batch of students this afternoon" I  answer.

" Then we can buy food and delivered here so we don't need to go out"  Kristoffe suggest.

I think he will find a way to get what he wants.

"  Okay the , It's up to you."

He get his phone and called the food delivery I guess. After he cut the call his phone rang again.

" Yes, hon I know please cover me up na, I will make it up to you   I am here at Alex school, yes I know bye love you hon and thank you."

Kristoffe talking the person who called him.

" I'm sorry that's my Secretary. I used to call her honey  " Mew explain.

It's a Girl and I already know that he is into Men. but why do I felt jealous.