Chapter 4.Gulf, Mew, Lyrish

🌞🌻🤍

Gulf Andrew pov.

I am sitting on my chair cheeking on my class record when someone greeted me

" Good Morning Teacher"

When I lift up my head I saw one of my students Alex and I noticed the handsome guy beside him and I can't get out of sight to him this is the first time that I reacted like this, seeing a man  I am back to my sense and greeted Alex back. And ask him why he is come to School so early.

He just smile and drag the man with him inside my room. Then he introduced me to the man that happened to be his Daddy.

I felt disappointed his a married and wonder at the same time why  I am feeling this way. I immediately say my name to him and introduce my self as Alex teacher. I shook my hand to Alex  father. He held my hand saying his name at thesame time.

When our hands touch I  feel electricity all over my body. and I wonder  why my body reacts on his touch. Especially when he looks straight into my eyes.. his eyes is kinda familiar I think I saw that kind of eyes before.

This is not right I know what I am feeling I am straight and he is married for God sake. But my desire in him is over powering my mind. Stop this nonsense.

" Alex your Daddy is handsome just like you.." my mouth has his own life for saying those words.. damn it.

My curiosity hits me when Alex said that his Daddy is single and his into Men  so I ask him.

" Where is your Mom?"

The kid answer me that his Mommy is living in Paris and she's beautiful too like his Daddy. Alex dad notice my confuses so he cleared all my thoughts.

" Alex is my nephew his Mother is my Sister."

And I breath heavily thank God..I am not attracted to a Married Man. I don't know why I am feeling this way. All I know is Alex Daddy has effect on me.

Kristoffe bid goodbye to Alex as more  students coming into my room and our class was about to start. Alex said goodbye and I love you to him he even kissed his Daddy cheeks. My body reacts again when he said love you  to Alex looking at me. I feel that he is saying those words, not only to Alex but also for me.

Mew bid goodbye to us as I started our class. After two  hours I  dismiss our class. Alex  bid goodbye to me his Yaya is already arrived to pick him up. And I remember the face of his Daddy Kristoffe.

" What are you thinking?"

Mild approach me I didn't notice him. since I was busy thinking about Alex dad he's eyes is so familiar to me he is reminding me of someone I met before.

" Hey! " Mild wave his hand.

" Ah.. nothing" I said. " What are you doing here?

" Are you sure?"  doubt is visible  my best friend look at me " to visit you today is my day off. anyway I saw a handsome man earlier stepping out in your class room."

" A yes! He is Alex dad." I said.

"Ohh no wonder that kid is handsome he got his look from his dad." Mild said.

" Actually he is Alex uncle. Alex mother is Kristoffe Sister." I said

" Who's Kristoffe?" My best friend ask.

I get pissed off of my bestfriend slow pick up " Alex uncle"

Mild nod his head.." ah. So you mean the name of Alex uncle is Kristoffe?"

I just nodded my head.

Mild wait in my office until classes hours finished and we eat out dinner. And went to our respective condo.

------🤍

Mew Kristoffe pov.

" Daddy stop the car please." Alex   said  I will  personally send him  to his school.

" Why did you ask to stop baby in the front of flower shop! Hmm do you have crush already? You wanna buy flowers and give on your crush?" I teased him.

" Dad!!" Alex said whining " I am to young for that, it's not me who buying flowers but it's you."

Alex wink at me this kid is something.

" And why I need to buy flowers for whom I give it to?"

" Of course you will  give it to my Teacher Gulf,  I will give it to him in your behalf. Or you can give it to him personally" Alex grin.

Alex is annoying and staburn so I didn't argue with him I step out on my car and get inside in the flower shop. I pick a sunflower bouquet and paid it.

I was about to put the flower in the backseat but Alex offer to carry the flower.. and put them on his lap.

" If you really like your teacher why don't you ask him to court your Mommy Natalie?" I said while fixing my self on driver seat.

" Yes I like teacher Gulf for you and not for my Mommy Natalie" Alex answer.

I didn't talk more and decided to start the engine heading to his school.

Minutes had passed and we arrive at his school " Dad, do you want to give the flower personally or I will." Alex said.

I admit I like Gulf but I am a little bit  afraid so I will let Alex for now.

"Please give it to your teacher in my behalf baby." I said smiling to him.

Alex step out on my car and Carrie the flowers with him" bye Daddy see you later love you take care."

" See you latter buddy love you too."

When I came  in our company my secretary greeted me.

" Good morning Sir"

"Good morning too come inside my office" I said.

Lyrish is not  just my secretary she's my bestfriend too. But we separate our personal life into our work. I need someone right now and I don't want to bother my sister I know she's busy too.

"What's the matter Sir?" She ask me.

" Cut the sir, I don't need a secretary right now I need a friend. Bestfriend to be exact"

Lyrish whine " spell it Mew"

Outside work she  call me Mew or whatever she wants to call me. Lyrish  is my classmate in highschool and school mate in college she graduated hotel restaurant management as far as I know her family own the famous hotel in our place I wonder why she applied as my secretary.

"Why did you applied as my secretary,  when you can manage your business?

" Because I love you and I want to be with you. I want you for my self "