see you in my dreams (I)

genre |fluff

⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ʚɞ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱

every night, beomgyu would have series of dreams where he would sit at the edge of a cliff, with a tree standing proud and still behind him and beautiful cotton-candy like clouds underneath his feet. he called it heaven

he would watch the sunsets beautifully everytime whenever his dreams take him there.

and everytime when he comes there, a mysterious boy would always accompany him. sitting beside him at the edge of the cliff together admiring the beautiful scenery in front of their eyes. he never knew who this guy was, nor his name or if he is even a real person in real life.

but one thing beomgyu was sure is that, he is probably an angel. he was ethereal. everyone who take a glance at him, will surely fall head over heels for him. or... that's what beomgyu thought.

they never spoke to each other no matter how many times they met in that dream. they would simply just give each other a smile whenever the other comes and watch as the sun sets.

his presence felt safe to him, even if they never spoken a single word.

and that's when beomgyu started to became more curious of this mysterious beautiful gentleman in his dreams.

he wanted to know who he was and why he keeps appearing in his dreams and why only in that specific place.

so the next day, after waking up from the same dream, he decided to tell his friend taehyun about it.

️  change of scenes (~˘▾˘)~ ☁️

"idk gyu, sounds a little creepy if u ask me.."

beomgyu's face turns into a frown. "no its not! anyways, i need to find out who he is. i don't think he's just a random stranger who occasionally appears in my dreams just for fun. there must be a meaning behind it and i think there is someone in this campus who looks a little like him..." beomgyu trails his last sentence while looking around the place.

taehyun can only shakes his head in disbelief." dreams are just dreams hyung. there's no meaning behind it. their basically just stories and images that your mind creates when your asleep. i think it's enough fairytale books for you, cause you seem to no longer to tell the difference between tales and reality."

beomgyu pays no attention to his bestfriend. if what he says is true, then how come he never seen this person in real life? how can his subconscious mind is able to imagine a person he never seen even once? and how does a dream stays the same for a very long time?

he debunks every theories ppl told abt dreams. to him, it doesn't make sense! what does make sense to him is if he finds out who this guy is, find out what his name, and then rest and die peacefully.

it shouldn't be a problem right? unless, the guy in his dreams lives in another country....

"so taehyun... will you help me?" he give him puppy eyes.

taehyun rolls his eyes "i already told you, he is just your little minds imagination. he's not real. go find someone else who can help you and your delusional ass"