Friend

g

enre | angst, one sided love, ⚠ (just a little make out scene), short

⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ʚɞ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱

friendship is the most beautiful treasure one could ever have.

friends are people who you also call them as your "second family"

they understand you more than yourself and they'll be there for you through thick and thin.

(I'm so sorry if this was short, I'm bad at describing friendships ;-;)

⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ʚɞ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱⋰

huening kai loves his friend so dearly, with his whole heart. he could never imagine a life without beomgyu and vice versa. they are basically joint to the hip.

but as years passes, huening realises his love for beomgyu was more than just a friend. oh no, he knows it was something else.

he would sometimes intentionally annoys the elder to see his adorable reaction. or even give simple and small but meaningful gifts to him whenever he feels super affectionate towards him.

even though beomgyu finds his best friend's actions are weird, how he can be annoying at first and then would be super clingy in seconds, he still finds them endearing.

but sadly beomgyu couldn't see his real intentions even if huening already gave him thousands of signs, he still think of him as a 'friend.'

huening could never confess how he feels to beomgyu. not because he was a coward, but for the sake of the friendship, he had to keep his feelings concealed.

and he was especially bad at that.

especially when beomgyu's boyfriend would come over to their shared house, he has the urge to punch and hurt him whenever he touches and kisses his beomgyu.

tbh, he felt ashamed for feeling mad, sad and jealous over someone who doesn't feels the same way as he does and even considers him as his own brother. he knows he shouldn't feel this way. he doesn't have the rights to feel that way either.

besides, he was just a friend.

⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱ ☁️⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱ ☁️ ⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱

night came and huening was left alone in their house. apparently the other went out for a date and most probably will be sleeping at his boyfriend's house too.
it was quiet in the house without the other's presence.

"maybe i should call soobin hyung to come over." he wipes his hands on his apron and went to dial soobin's phone number.

Soobin was also one of his closest friend and was like a mother to him. he took care of him really well and is grateful to have soobin as a friend he can rely on. soobin was also the only person who knew about kai's feeling towards beomgyu.

"soobin hyung, can you come over? i made ramen and thought we could watch a movie together?"

"sre thing ning! is beomgyu not home?" soobin ask curiously.

"yeah... he went on a date sadly..." soobin pouts, he could hear the sadness in his friend's voice.

"don't worry ning! i will make sure you will have the best night of your life!!" he said enthusiastically. huening only chuckles. he can imagine the sparkly eyes on soobin while saying it. cute.