" lunar eclipse "

[hagakureon story again lollz <3]

Leon kuwata, A guy who, well. a guy who always thought he wasnt gay for his close friend of his. But truely, the evidence of this whole book,chapter or whatever is what caused him to start realizing. 

━━━━━━

"Ey, dude you alright?" Yasuhiro slapped leon's back softly, sitting down on the table which contained Mondo,Taka and Chihiro. 

"O-oh yeah i, im alright, just zooned out for awhile" Leon chuckled awkwardly, scratching his neck afterwards. 

Yasuhiro Hagakure, His a close friend of leon even though his like two years older then leon. His pretty cool. They would always make jokes about being gay and shit but they arent gay. Well atleast leon doesnt think so?..

"hey, dude, do you have baseball practice today? If not, Meet me at my car." Yasuhiro leaned towards leon's ear.

"Uh yeah yeah ofcourse im free!" Leon's hair on his arms stood up while a brush of redness filled his face a bit, He could feel yasuhiro's breath on his neck when he said it.

A smirk went across mondo's face as he looked straight ahead at leon,leading to leon standing up and throwing away the food he was eating. Leaving to his next class.

"Hey sayaka! Mind me siting next to you? Junko isnt going to be here right since she's usually skipping class" Leon smiled, walking towards sayaka while point finger guns at her.

"Yeah, Ofcourse you can sit here. Junko is not in school today since she had some business with her fashion designer." Sayaka's beautiful dark blue eyes glanced at leon's eyes. 

'Sayaka, god. How are you so fucking perfect' Thoughts about sayaka flooded in leon's mind.

"Alright, alright. Head back to your seats. We're going to start class. Open your books to page 53" The teacher announched. Everybody went back to their seats and class started.

━━━━━━

School ended at around 3:30. Thankfully Leon didnt have detention like how mondo did for vaping in the male's bathroom.

Again, Leon's day wasnt finished, He had to meet yasuhiro at his car for some odd reason well since yasuhiro didnt tell him why he has to.

Once Leon reached yasuhiro's car, He was dragged in the car and before he knew it, his hair was blowing in the wind.

"Where are we even going,dude?" Leon looked at Yasuhiro.

"Were going to the tallest building in our city" Yasuhiro looked at leon for a while, smiling softly at leon before focusing on the road.

Leon couldnt stop glaring at yasuhiro, Especially when he smiled. His eyes, The smile he had on just before he focused on the road, his hair which was tied as for right now. Everything about yasuhiro was making leon melt.

"Stop glaring at me, you're making me feel as if i have something on my face" Yasuhiro spoke in a soft kiddie tone.

━━━━━━

The two reached the building in no time. Well, it was almost dark by the time they came there. Leon didn't really understand the reason Yasuhiro brought him here but he just shrugged it off.

Yasuhiro grabbed a hold of Leon's hands and headed all the way to the roof. The act yasuhiro did made leon go red all over again.

'what is this, what am i feeling?'

They arrived at the rooftop, Yasuhiro fled to the edge of the rooftop, pointing to the moon with his thumb. 

"Look! I brought you here to show you the lunar eclipse!" The softness in yasuhiro's face faced leon's shocked and blood red face.

"You're face color is the exact same as the moon" Yasuhiro chuckled, cupping leon's cheek, kissing leon's forehead afterwards.

"W-what?- are you doing?!" Leon looked at yasuhiro with his bright light blue eyes in shock. 

"I was your imaginary, I was never here leon. It's time for you to wake up from your coma. I brought you here to show you the moon and my feeling towards you. I love you, i really do. But  i cant stay any longer." Yasuhiro furrowed his eyebrows, smiling while tears started flowing down his cheek. Leon's reaction was just like yasuhiro's just that, his more in shock.

Leon could feel when yasuhiro hugged him but he couldnt tell yasuhiro his feelings towards him back since he couldnt even speak.

His vision blurred up afterwards.

━━━━━━

Leon woke up in a hurry, He noticed he was in an hospital. Chihiro was with him, sitting next to the hospital bed.

"WHERE'S FUCKING YASUHIRO?" Leon shouted, tears flooding down his cheek.

"Who's yasuhiro..?"Chihiro got up, questioning leon before running back to the doctors to tell them that leon was awake.

leon sat on the hospital bed, shaking for a while.

The doctors handled it for a while and leon was okay but the question that couldnt leave his mind was,

" where are you? "

━━━━━━

author ;

hi lol angst again haha ok anyway im sorry for like two hagakureon angst stories
uh yeah ok bye