𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 || 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 ||

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 ||

FUCK SHIT DO NOT READ THIS PLZ VFIJV NVJFIRFKVJNHJURIKFJ ALSO hhh nsfw warning? but there isn't any details of it just AAA IDK MAN IGRVFUVJRJ 

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 || 9:20 ||

Taka looked at the house that belonged to Ibuki mioda. Taka wasn't into parties or anything but he was forced to come by Chihiro. Actually no, taka only came so he could make sure nobody would hurt Chihiro since he is pretty small but he is working on it.

Taka was going to head in but a familiar voice called taka's name. Taka looked back to see Leon, Yasuhiro, mondo and Chihiro. 

Those four were pretty close friends, Taka had always wanted to get closer with them except for mondo. he despised mondo ever since the day they fought in the hallways and made taka get in detention. 

He rolled his eyes when he saw mondo but waved at the other three boys. 

"Hey taka! Glad you made it! come on let's go!" Chihiro dragged taka to the front door of the house, while the other boys looked at them go. Leon whispered something to mondo which made him blush.It's probably nothing though.

The house was filled with tons of people, most of the pupils were drunk and some were also making out. Other than that, the music was blasting loud which made taka's ears bleed

[not literally bleed though]

Taka had promised his father that he would be home by 8PM,latest would be 11PM. but it was most likely he would be home by tomorrow.He also promised to not drink alcohol or do anything unwholesome.

Taka was snapped out of thought when Chihiro shouted over the music.

"Taka! I'm going to head over to Ibuki to ask for a favor!" 

Taka nodded and headed to the bathroom and locked the door, heading to the sink and splashing his face with water. 

he mumbled stuff to himself before someone knocked on the door. Taka sighed for a second and unlocked the bathroom door to see Kazuichi, drunk.

"yo, dude! give me a second to puke" He rushed to the bathroom toilet and puked. it made taka feel disgusted so he headed back out with the other pupils. he met up with Chihiro and Leon again at the alcohol station.

Leon was already drunk,by six shots while Chihiro was at two shots. Taka sat next to Leon and looked at the two friends' drink.

"hey taka, wanna try?" Leon asked. Taka was going to decline but instead thought of something. Taka had always been the type of pupil that would never and have never done anything rebellious and people always called him 'innocent'. Maybe he can change what people think of him and try alcohol.

"Yeah, sure Leon" Taka grabbed one of the shot's glass and poured alcohol, and drank it without hesitation. Taka then started to drink more, Even Leon and Chihiro was shocked since Taka had drunk more than them.

---------------

By the time it was 8Pm, almost everybody was drunk. and by almost everybody, I meant everybody. 

"Welcome rock on rangers! Greetings to those who just arrived, we're gonna play seven minutes in heaven, we'll be in my room if you wanna join!" Ibuki annouched on the microphone.

Alot of people headed to ibuki's room.Taka got up to head to ibuki's room, but he was too drunk to walk properly and instead fell into someone's warm arms.It was mondo. Taka said the most dumbest thing to his moral enemy.

"HeyyYyy~ you have pretty eyes, you do know that rightttt~" 

Unfortunately Mondo was not drunk so he was most likely to remember what came out of Taka's mouth. It was pretty surprising that Taka had said that since Taka have despised Mondo ever since. Taka wouldn't even look at him in class.

"Woah, i didn't know that"Mondo smirked.

Mondo looked back at Yasuhiro, which he was hanging out with before Taka came, Yasuhiro was holding a shot and gave three to mondo. 

Both of them headed to ibuki's room and thankfully the game had just begun. Yasuhiro got Leon, Sonia got gundham which made kazuichi kinda pissed, naegi got byakuya while mondo got taka.

---------

everything took a twist when mondo and taka went to the bathroom. Mondo and taka hadn't worn off of the alcohol.

---------

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 || 𝟖:𝟎𝟗 ||

Taka and mondo woke up in the bathroom tub together,naked.Both of them had forgotten what had happened last night.

Taka felt something behind him and looked behind to see mondo.

"M-MONDO!?"

[y'know that one scene where sangwoo and yoonbum was in the bathroom showering together but their sitting down? yeah that's mondo and taka's position just that taka is sitting infront of mondo but taka is facing the shower tap thing utivnfiejfdnijfk yes I'm dragging killing stalking into this]

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Mondo yelled out. No actually both of them were yelling till someone knocked on the door. 

"yo g'morning boys, uhh yall did-" The person behind the door got cut off and then muffling was heard. it was like someone was putting their hand around their mouth. [ibuki is saying this btw]

"HAHA SHE MEANT YALL DIDNT FUCK OKAY" Another voice was heard. it sounded like leon though.

Taka was covering his nono place while mondo was starring at the smaller dude and listening to the dude behind the door. 

"STOP STARRING!" Taka yelled out and covered his face with one of his hands. mondo smirked at his reaction and maybe the fact that he maybe took the little dude's virginity.

Mondo sighed and continued grinning and stepped out of the tub and headed towards the pile of clothes that were on the floor. he threw taka's clothes to taka and wore his own clothes.

"Hey don't need to feel so embarrassed about it, everyone does it at least once" mondo opened the door and headed off. 

Taka felt embarrassed and he wanted to scream. i mean losing your own virginity to your enemy? who does that?! Taka wore his clothes scrolled through his snapchat to see people talking about what happened last night. he didnt know how he felt actually. was he happy or mad?

-----------

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 ||

hhhh hi yall hhhh idk wtf this chapter is dawg please help me cri meowzer