Five

"You look awful today, was the room not to your liking?"

"No... I had a nasty dream, I couldn't fall asleep after waking up."

You chuckle as you walk side by side with the chairman in the form of you sister, his aide closely following the two of you.

Being unable to have a proper sleep last night, you look like shit even though it was not obvious in others eyes.

And right now, you are walking around the academy with Seongik Han personal showing you around. Come to think of it, you are yet to see the instructor of the big time organization here in South Korea.

Talking a stop here and there while explaining the functions of the facility. You were actually starting to forget the memories that has been hunting since dawn. And then arriving at the park like field in the academy. You notice a cat.

A very familiar, although you only have seen it for a short time, you have a pretty sharp memory.

That cat was your nephew's cat.

You stop, then you look around only to see Seongik Han was starting at it too. You blink, wanting to deny reality but the more you look at it longer, the more you recognise it was indeed your nephews cat.

"A cat? Is this a stray cat?"

As Seongik Han asked, you can not help but to frown at him out of common sense.

This was a closed off confidential island who no one who about but the high ranking people of South Korea awakened association. No one would dare misplaced a stray at in such island. Of course there has to be an owner.

"No sir, according to the records it's registered as a pet of an unaffiliated awakened one who recently arrived."

"Hmmm, is that so?"

As if sensing you, even though Seongik Han has giving his attention into it, Casein Nitrate was only starting back at you as you continue to stare at it out of wonder.

Just how the hell did this cat come here? As far as you know your nephew was a normal person. Or was he? You've never been part of his life be begin with although you would occasionally receive a picture of him from his mother and you would send once in a while a bunch of useless stuffs you thought was interesting in South Korea.

But as time passed by the more you went busy, the more you forgot about your normal life in South Korea. It was not until Kayden went missing and his traces lead him here that you end up going back in here with one of the false reason was to reunite with your 'family'.

"Excuse me."

You look at the Principal's assistant.

"Who's cat is this?"

You asked not paying attention to the way Seongik Han looked at you.

There was a moment of silence after that, giving the fact that the secretary seems to be looking at Seongik Han for permission. The Principal gave him a nod causing him to look up the name of the student on his tablet.

"The owner of that cat is an unaffiliated awakened named Jiwoo Seo"