Important must read!

Hi! It's me, Leanne. Your dumb author.

Anyways! I'm leaving this to inform you that I would be putting this book on heavy rewriting and will unpublish the current chapter from 1-13.

Upon thinking about this story, I may have over estimated myself the moment I was making this (almost 2 years ago). I have so many lapses and plot holes to make the actual story work so I need to re write it. 

Also looking back, I almost want to smack my former self on the back of the neck for my way of writing that now looks like to me is lacking on descriptions. Also with your help (yes you readers.) I was able to see how incompetent I am when it comes to researching some stuffs and that too needed to be changed for that was my mistake. 

Don't worry though! 

I will not change the current events, I will just have to rewrite it in a way that it will make more sense for me to move forward within the story. 

After all due to my lapses while thinking back then that I wasn't able to move forward and barely make an update. 

Once again!

Some things might change, but the fact that you're still into Kayden will not change. The fact that you had a fight will not change. The things that will mostly change would be between you and Jiwoo or maybe not.

I will be making a few updates if not tonight, then by this week.

I really want to make this story work.

So shall we restart a bit to not make things complicated and hard to read/process.

Though, I am really sorry for this but i hope you'll bare with me hehe. 

ps. will now* unpublish the chapters and leave this little note.