That was hot

Toni~(still lmfao)

I attached my lips to Cheryl's neck she started moaning as I had found her sweet spot her hands started roaming around my back.
My hand travelled to the hem of her shirt I pulled it as a sign I wanted her to take it of she sat up take it her shirt of I stared at her she had cuts on her stomach guess I was looking for to long cause she started covering herself I took a hold of her hands take if them of her body.

"I don't care what you look like ok your still you and I have always loved that about you and I still do"I said then kissing each and ever one of the cuts and scars.

I went back to her lips kissing her she started unbuttoning my jeans I pulled backs again this time standing up to take of my jeans once I did I left my boxers on.
Cheryl crawled over to me kissing my lips I laid her down then kissing down to her breast kissing them starting to suck on them Cheryl moaning at the touch.

"Take it off"she moaned I unclasped her red laced bra taking it of.

I started sucking on her nipple massaging the other with my hand kissed my way to the other hard nipple
then kissing my way down to to her pants I looked up at she nodded.
I took her pants of leaving her in her panties I made my way back up pulled away for bit before my grabbed by the back of my neck turning me over to be under cher.
She started grinding on me making me from harder she took of my bra leaving hicky's on my neck and stomach before I turned us back.

"Take them off"Cheryl said to me pointing to my boxers.

I stood back up taking them off letting my hard member out Cheryl took of her panties she sat up looked at me then looked down her eyes widened I smirked cause she kept on staring.

"Like the view babe"I smirked

"I love it"she said getting closer to me.

She put her hands on my hips looking up at my while moving her hands to my dick I nodded knowing I'd enjoy this.
She took of my boxers her eyes widened once Again she stroked my dick making me groan she kept on doing that till she saw I couldn't wait any more she started and my top moving down little by little I moaned as she started sucking on me.
I put my hands in her hair push her head to take more of me in she started moving back out I didn't let her go all the way back I punched her back down thrusting hip towards her head.
She looks up at me with a smirk then grab my hips pushing me all 10 inches inside her mouth I groaned as she did.
She moved her head slow at first then started getting faster.

"Che-cheryl I'm go-gonna cum!"i warned  her.

She kept her pace after a few more stokes white ropes of cum went shooting into her mouth she swallowed it.
I leaned down to kiss her as she moved her and to my dick again.

"Do you have a condom"she asked

Making me reach over to the night stand drawer I got one out letting Cheryl put it on.

"Tell me when to stop"I said to her as I aligned myself with her center.

I was about 7-8 inches in when Cheryl told me to stop I let her adjust she nodded letting me know I could start.
I thrusted in at slow pace in case I started speeding up making her scream my name.

"TONI"she screamed she makes me want to turn her around and fuck her into the bed

"M-more Toni please"she moaned

I added more of me into her her moans getting louder making me go faster my thrusts getting sloppy.

"I'm gonna cum!"Cheryl yelled

I kept on going till I felt something warm round my dick I was proud of myself soon after I came undone I pulled out of Cheryl falling next her. I took of the condom tying it up throwing it to the trash.
Cheryl moved next to me cuddle up to my side I put my arms around her picking her up laying how we were before the sex. 
I pulled the covers over us I pulled Cheryl impossibly closer to me.

"That was hot"Cheryl spoke.

"Yea but now that I'm thinking about it just don't tell anyone about this cause i made a friend in my absence and I really like her"I said seriously

Making Cheryl sit up she turned to look at me.

"Your kidding right"Cheryl asked me

"I'm not Cheryl plus you have Someone so it my turn to move on"I said and this is a joke.

Cheryl stood up put her clothes on I stood up putting my jeans on I grabbed her hand turning her around before she could leave my room.

"I joking baby I can't move on after want just happened now you giving me cuddles till we wake up again"I said picking her up throwing her on the bed then throwing myself on top of her.

"Don't know you ever move on I will kill whoever that is if you do got it"Cheryl said in a rude tone.

"Yea yea sure got"I paused grabbed her hands putting them around me "as long as you cuddle me I wouldn't be to move on so you better do your part"I said putting my head in the crook of her neck.

She giggled but did anyways.

"Cheryl take you shirt off please"I asked her lifting my head up.

"Why"she asked

"I like the skin contact please"I begged her.

She sighed sitting up taking her shirt off I laid back down on her till we fell asleep.

———————————————————————————

Sorry if it bad and short