Chapter 1

Amber's POV
Tell me this a lie mum please I cry.honey its the truth...we are not your real parents...

'You should have told me instead of hiding it from me'

I-I don't know what to -who are my real parents I ask.. They're dead, they died when you were just a month old coz your pack was raised and your mum managed to escape and she gave you to us..my dad says this time..

I didn't expect to take it badly but I did.. I ran out of the packhouse and wondered of in neutral land trying to process everything.

By the time I came back into the pack,it was nothing but a blood bath.

Didn't you think we killed the gumiho says a voice. I quickly hide to avoid being seen.

Ya it was a boy. you saw that says another voice harshly. So I was the cause of everything..

When the filthy pack of rouges left,  I immediately scooted over to the dead bodies of my parents..

You should know that we always loved you and we always will.please stay safe..said my mother before she died..Muuuum Muuuum I cried but nothing happened..

That's how I began my life of being rough and posing off as a lone wolf to protect my self.

Two years after a pack took me in as an omega and that's how I found my mate..

l was so excited that l at least could become happy but guess fate has other plans. That bastard rejected me.

Here I am seated in my house thinking about everything. I don't know how sleep took me over but it somehow did.making me get my worst nightmare again....

I Roland Todd reject you as my mate and luna of the crescent moon pack ...he says..

Noooooooo you can't do this to me please:-I say. Ah your just a lone wolf and I can't loose my position because of you...not now and not ever..he says and with that he strides away leaving me in pain of the heat.

I run away and end up in neutral land. Hlo missy says a nasty rouge..

Don't do this please I scream to him. Instead he just slaps me and he orders me to take off my clothes and he raped me . Nooooooooo!!!!!!  

I wake up screaming... Oh no, these are the dreams that I have been dreaming ever since that dreadful day. Ok your wondering who I am. I am Amber Li..

But I got by the name of Leighton to avoid trouble coz I'm on the wanted list anyway enough about me or else I may end up killing you.. Scary,right?

Yeah l'm evil just like the darkness that lacks around in the night and brings fear with it..

Hmm yeah that's me.. Oh shit I'm 5mins late for Ms.Leah's class.

You're ever late miss Leighton...detention after classes she screeches.

Oh no not again I grumble going to my seat. And guess who is there! Its Rocen of course the school's bully.. That's my seat I say.. Oh do losers like you sit with us ?

Mm mm mm I see you want to join my group but no thanks we don't entertain filthy rouges like you she says smirking...

This is how it has been for me at school, no friends, nothing to eat coz I didn't have enough money to buy even the cheapest food at school..

I could have got a job but no one was interested in hiring rouges..

Being a loner, you get no mate or family your hopeless coz if one befriends you and they find out what you are,they hate you..

I was able to come to this school coz of a scholarship....

Ok this is something that no one knows but the truth is that I'm not a lone wolf..

Am something much more but I use a lone wolf for disguise... Am a gumiho...

         Thank you again my dear readers ❤ I know I'm not a good writer but thanks for reading my book anyways

So the real  question is WHO IS A GUMIHO????😉😉😉🏃🏼‍♀🏃🏼‍♀🏃🏼‍♀