Chapter 2

Ahem!!! Ms Leighton I think  you should know this says Ms Leah waking me up.

Next week we are sending the best ten students to go to Willow school of werewolves and only those ten will be admitted there till all their studies are done and there is a high chance that you could get a job there she says and then the bell rings...

Great. This is a perfect opportunity for me to get a job because I hear that school doesn't discriminate. Bitch look where you're going snaps Rocen. Uh not again, huh are you even listening you nitwit one of her minions screeches.

So you got some nerve of disrespecting me rouge she says venom laced in her voice. Girls take care of her she orders.

I'm dragged through the empty hallways with Rocen laughing and me trying to wriggle out of their grasps.

You should know more than to disrespect us one of the minions snaps. Uh or else I mumble earning myself a slap. So you're not mute, yeah of course the minion who slapped me says.

I receive a few more slaps and blows and finally they leave.

You really should do something about this shit you know!! Says Kimberly my gumiho. I can't. If I do my cover will be blown and I will be hunted soo.. "Bear with it" she completes since I use it oftenly.. Haha you're crazy I say.

Yeah all thanks to you she says. Ouch that hurts I say fake hurt. Kidding she says.. Anyway that's me.. So when are you joining a pack she says. I don't know kim I say

Weeks later
Here l am seated in the examination room. I had spent the last 4 days reading hard for these examinations so I could be chosen among the best ten to be taken.. Of course I had to do so. How could I lose such an opportunity.

So as you know, we are to choose the best ten today and if your name is read...please kindly go and pack coz the bus taking you is leaving in 2hrs..of course it has to be the city bus coz our school can't even afford its own business..

Loraine,barry,kyle,Edward,Thadeus,Rocen,lily,max,Landon and lastly Amber..  The Principal says.. I never expected Rocen to be among the best ten.. Its quite a surprise..

We left to pack but I had nothing to pack and no friends to hug a final goodbye so I spent the time sleeping..

Wake up sleepy head!its time to go. A girl around 16yrs says. Oh thanks I say.. Keep it coz if it wasn't for me getting a detention then I wouldn't have done it...she says rudely..

Nevertheless I don't care coz I'm now used to such rude comments.. Hahaha even the teachers hated me.. These are the perks of posing as a lone wolf..

The journey was long coz it was a six hour drive and I kept listening to my music with my phone that I had stolen..

Ya you can't blame me,I needed it urgently that time..

Time skip

We arrived at around 10pm so we were immediately escorted to our rooms and we were to begin lessons in 3 days...

       I Roland todd of the crescent moon pack reject--

then I woke up from the banging of my door and I thank whoever that person is for not letting me suffer the pain of the memories.