Chapter 45: stuck inside

Abby sat in her room listening to some music and stretched as willow did homework at her desk. Maggie had informed the two about the walker herd that surrounded alexandria.

Willow didn't take it very well. Abby hoped homework would distract her from what's happening outside. She also was feeling nauseous so she hoped stretching would help her.

"Nineteen time twenty five?" Willow asked abby turning around. Abby thought for a second and tried to do the math in her head. She sighed as she couldn't figure it out.

"I'm not sure willow." Abby says standing up.

"Agh, I suck at math." Willow asked continuing her homework.

"Doesn't matter anyways, we're gonna die soon." Willow says putting her pencil down. Abbys eyes widened at willows frustrated responds.

"Don't say that! We aren't going to die. The walls will hold and rick will make a plan." Abby says firmly as willow just sighed.

"I'm sorry, I just hate being trapped in here waiting for something to happen." Willow said as abby placed her hand on willows back.

"I know, I don't like it either." Abby says hoping to make willow feel better.

"Abby!" Maggie yells catching their attentions.

"Coming!" Abby yells back as willow just watches abby leave the room. Abby runs downstairs to see maggie standing there with some food. The smell made abby even more nauseous.

"Im going out there, i'm going to go look for glenn." Maggie says as abbys eyes widened.

"I'm coming with." Abby says running to her bag that sat hanging up.

"No, you have to stay here." Maggie says as tears filled her eyes.

"Glenn could be dead and I can't loose both of you." Maggie says as she looks at abby. Glenn could be dead? Abby stood in disbelief staring at her bag.

"I'm pregnant and I agreed to stay here and not go with him. If he's dead i'm going to need you." Maggie says making abbys hands shake.

She couldn't hold it in anymore, she quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up. Maggie chased after her and held her hair as she threw up. It didn't stop until abby threw up everything in her stomach.

"I going to need you too." Abby says as tears filled her eyes. Maggie stared at her confused as abby cried.

"What do you mean?" Maggie asked her as abby broke down.

"I'm pregnant." Abby chokes out pulling up her shirt revealing her stomach.

Maggie didn't say anything as she stares at abbys stomach. She didn't even realize abby had started showing. Maggie's eyes filled with more tears as she pulled abby into a hug.

"We're gonna be ok." Maggie says rocking her sister back and forth as she broke down. Abby soon stopped crying and maggie wiped her tears.

"I don't wanna tell anyone yet." Abby says sniffling.

"We don't have too." Maggie says with a small smile.

She could tell abby was upset at herself, she didn't wanna get mad at her. Abby could be the only family she has left, they needed each other. Abby nodded and wiped her nose on her hand.

"Gross babbs." Maggie says making abby smile.

"Haven't heard that in a while." Abby says as maggie lets out a chuckle.

"Yeah it's been a while." She says as the two laughed slightly.

"Eat, i'll be back soon. I promise." Maggie says pulling abby back into a hug.