Chapter 14

"YEESSSSS!!!!!" , Sam cheered happily that Dream was going to stay with him. Sam had grown close to Dream, he feelt a father son bond with the shorter boy. "You're the best son", Sam said. "W-wa-wait did you just call me s-s-son", Dream said. Sam said "Oh yeah. Dream will you be my adopted son". "Ohh uh, sure i guess, dad", dream said quietly. Sam was so happy that dream has called him dad.

It was night after 2 hours of the two talking to each other they they decided that they should sleep. Dream put on his jumper (sweater) and  green trousers (pants) it was very comfortable to wear. Sam said, "Son that outfit looks comfortable. Anyway were do we sleep." Dream said," It is comfortable. And we sleep behind the altar". Dreams bag was behind the altar because he used his bag as a pillow he liked to prop it up and he used the altar to do that. His blanket was big enough to fit 3 average people. Dream started to walk towards the altar and Sam followed him. Dream pulled out the blanket and layed down. Sam layed down next to Dream and said,"This is a really fluffy blanket. Why did you get one do fluffy?" Dream responded by saying,"I get very cold easily so i got a very fluffy one. You do know that Corpses are cold right?" "Oh i forgot that." Sam said. "How do you forget that Corpses are cold when there are alot od corpses walking around. You would probably have a better chance of defeating them if you used fire or something else that's hot. You do know that if you do that decomposition would happen quicker meaning that they would probably be weaker". Dream said.  "HOW ARE YOU SO SMART!!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT". Sam said.

The 2 boys then went to sleep. Dream was thinking about his dead ex, he has been doing this randomly throughout the time he had slept since Techno told him to leave.

Technoblades pov

It has been 2 days since he had made Dream leave. He keept thinking about the shorter blond boy. He couldn't get the boy off his mind. He had feel in love with him before he left. He didn't know what to do.

Draams pov again

ream woke up and Sam was awake. Sam said ,"Finally awake sleeping beauty". "HAY DONT CALL ME THAT i think i woke up at a resnubel time dad". Dream said.

—————————————
I made a drawing of dream in one of the outfits he wears

I always made a discord server if you want to then please join
https://discord.gg/pEWNx2CV

Im °•Vëņůş•°