Chapter 15

Sorry it took so long to post this chapter but atleast i have got it out

Also I have got a co-writer whi helps me with ideas. It's ACID0S
——————————————

Dream's pov

Sam said," Yeah sure. Its like 10 AM." "That's reasonable ". "Yeah sure it is", Sam said sarcastically. "Im going to get myself some breakfast from the graveyard. I don't think I got anything you can eat tho." Dream said as he was walking outside to the graveyard. He picked up a shovel and started digging. After 3 minutes he was abel to pull out the roton box. He pulled out the box and opened it. He picked up the body and stumbled back into the church .

3 hours later when dream had finished eating.

Sam asked "Are you ready to leave to go to camp". "Ofcourse I am Dad." Dream said.

The 2 boys started walking to the oldests camp. They were having fun talking.  "How was your life before the apocalypse", Sam asked. "I had a boyfriend called willber (in the original book the creator said it) he was very kind but I'm 100% sure he is dead. I had 2 best friends. They were called Sapnap and George I saw them both bloodied when they told me to keep running from zombies. I eventually came back and saw them. I put them inside because I had nothing to berry them with so i put them in to show respect for them." Dream ranted . Sam was sure that he had Sapnap and George in his camp. He had found 2 boys inside a building covered in blood. When he took them too camp they had told them thair names and they were called Sapnap and George.  They told him about a friend that they told to keep running. "Oh that sounds hard to go through" Sam said not wanting to tell his son about the 2 he decided to tell him by reintroducing the 3 friends. "Well how did you become a half zombie I'm interested if you want to tell me." Sam asked another question. "It was the day my friends died. When I went back I didn't know that their was still zombies in the area. I got bit by one after falling of the roof. A zombie bit my dead body reviving me into a zombie". Dream answered. "That sounds like it would hurt" Sam said. Dream said "It did hurt. But im fine now "

Eventually a hoard of zombies attacked them. The best that they could guess was that their was around 170 zombies there. They attacked Sam and not Dream so Dream protected Sam as Dream knew that he wouldn't get hurt from the zombies and the zombies wouldn't attack him. After 2 hours all the zombies were all gone.

Technoblades pov (surprise)

'I really miss Dream.' I want him  back.' 'I want to cuddle with him.' 'I want to hear his voice again.' 'I regret forceing him to leave.' Technoblade keept thinking over and over and over again missing Dream alot. So he decided to go looking for Dream.

After 1 hour Techno got everything he needed to have to go out and told Philza, Tommy, and tubbo that he is going out.

When Techno was out he went to the alley ways to avoid zombies. He eventually saw Dream's dirty blonde hair. He also saw Dream talking to a boy who was shorter than Technoblade but taller than Dream. Technoblade got very jealous seeing Dream with a guy who wasn't himself. He thought that Dream had gotten over him and got with this guy he didn't know. He wanted to go up too the two boys kill the pne he didn't know, grab dream, cuddle the boy and go back to his camp with dream. But he didn't he decided to wait and watch till he got the perfect time.

Dreams pov

Dream and his dad were having fun walking. They were almost there around half a mile. Ofcourse Dream still missed Technoblade.

They were finally almost in the camp. There was a lady who had white fluffy hair waiting at the gate.

As soon as she saw Dream she yelled "SAM THERE IS A ZOMBIE BEHIND YOU!!! THE ZOMBIE HAS BLOOD ON ITS TEETH!!! HURRY UP, DON'T GET HURT!!!!!" She was conserned. Sam shouted "DON'T WORRY PUFFY. HE WON'T HURT ANYONE. HE'S MY ADOPTED SON "

——————————
717 words