Chapter 6: Mysterious Woman

~~~~~~~~Johnnies POV~~~~~~~~

The TV screen displaying the flight arrival and departure times read 2-hour delay for flight 360. Great. Now I have to wait two hours in a freakin airport in the middle of no where. At least I left for California a few days late so I would for sure make it their on time. I booked my hotel room, but I can always change it if anything comes up. I'm just anxious to get to Los Angeles and meet Kyle David fucking Hall. Love that man.

Exploring the depths of the Texas airport, I decided to stop by and grab some food once I heard my stomach growl like a lion. The only vegan fast food place in this airport is Chipotle. Well, I guess that will do for now. I ordered the usual and sat at the nearest table. Carefully unwrapping my food from the tinfoil, I looked up to notice something odd. Oh great. That creepy lady from the Plane is staring at me. And it was a deep state to that made me feel uncomfortable. I mean she had sun glasses on, but I can tell from her poor posture, and her mouth dripping with saliva, she was definitely focused on something.

Attempting to ignore the girl, I managed to finish up my food and get out of their quickly. I didn't want things to get awkward. Oh wait, they already have. Maybe not for her, but definitely for me. I mean she is coming on very strong and I'm already in a "relationship" if that's what she's here for... If not, then what does she want?

Trudging over to the gate, I took the seat closest to the entrance to board the plane. I struggled trying to get my phone out of my butt pocket, but somehow managed to check the time. 3:15. Great. only 45 more minutes. Im very inpatient at the moment as everyone around me may tell. I'm constantly checking my phone for the time and my leg keeps jaggedly moving up and down. This is unusual, but it will probably happen a lot more later on. I decided that I'm going to relax for the next few minutes and rest my head in my carry on luggage. I nudged the guy in front of me to wake me up when we board the plane. He nodded and put his ear buds back in his left ear. I closed my eyes quickly and drifted to sleep.

Surprisingly, I woke up in the same spot, and the man was still there. I checked my phone, and the time read 5:34. Man, only a few minutes of sleep. This is like the first time I have ever woke up on my own. I got to tell Alex! Oh wait, she isn't here anymore... I forgot. I miss her already... lately she has been in the deep end and being very abusive, but at times, she can be the sweetest girl ever. Sometimes sweet enough to share her peace tea with me. We have shared memories together that I will never forget. I just hope she's alright and she finds a better guy soon that can deal with her. All these thoughts of Alex brought small amounts of tears to my eyes. I didn't want to cry, but I couldn't help it. I seriously have no Idea why I am crying over Alex, but I know this feeling won't last long.

The vibration of my phone sent chills through my whole body. I cautiously checked my phone like a hawk stalking its prey. It was a text from Kyle that read, "Dude, where are you?" I quickly replied with, "My flight wasn't a nonstop, so at the one stop, our flight has been delayed for a few hours. But I am almost ready to board, so I'll talk to you later." I pushed the send button immediately. So many questions were running through my mind at the moment. My thoughts were interrupted to unexpected breathing on my shoulder. I looked up to find the woman staring over my left shoulder. How long has she been there? Did she read my text messages? Even though that isn't the appropriate questions at the moment, I did kind of panic a little inside as I noticed that she hasn't left. Now this just got creepy.

Finally, she walked away just as the airport staff called up our flight to board. Taking the back seat again, I boarded the plane cautiously trying not to disturb the passengers that were already seated on here before me. Without any second thought, I casually threw my bag in the above compartments for carry on items. I then took my seat and rested my head agains the window. "Damnit" I mumbled underneath my breath as the mysterious woman sat directly in front of me. She passed on a quick smile to me before taking her seat. Slightly disturbed, i focused on what's important, sleep. Still tired form the nap earlier, i placed my hands underneath my head and went to sleep pretty quickly. I'm so happy I have that ability.

~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~
How do u like the story so far? Is there anything that u guys want to see in the upcoming chapters? Also, I'm writing a story in basically my life and it'd mean a lot of u checked it out. Only one chapter is published whereas in working in the rest. Thank you guys for reading!! Ily!