Chapter 12: plot twist :)

"BANG, BANG" the sound near the window filled the hotel room. Johnnie, Kyle, and Bryan were all left clueless. As Bryan walks towards the window, he thinks he can spot out something. "ITS A BIRD! NO, WAIT, ITS A PLANE!" All of a sudden, crashing through the hotel room window, was Not a bird, or a plane.

Hitting with a hard impact, Bryan fell on the ground as Alex came crashing in. Both Johnnie and Kyle ducked as glass was being shot at the from the broken window. Alex landed on top of Bryan, and Bryan let out an exhausted whisper, "it's a.. Girl..."

Alex and Bryan's eyes met for the first time, and then they quickly looked away. With Johnnie and Kyle cuddled up in the corner, Alex walked over towards them. she made a sudden stop right in front of them and directed her voice towards Johnnie, "I know your not over me Johnnie Guilbert. Nobody ever gets over me. It's impossible. Now why don't u say that we ditch the crappy hotel and go get some pizza?" With pizza being Johnnies favorite food, one could tell that he was thinking about it. Knowing he would never leave Kyle, he stood up to Alex himself. "No, I will not get anything with you. My love is for Kyle, and it never was for you. So if you could, please leave this hotel room through the door, or window, and never talk to me again. I've had enough of you in my life, and I don't want you to be in any part of my life ever again." Kyle stood up and hugged Johnnie for a good amount of time.

Alex started walking towards the window, where Bryan was laying with no injuries whatsoever, and a tear began to fall from her face. With Johnnie and Kyle still in mid-hug, Bryan made his way up and hugged Alex. Not only did Bryan feel sorry for her, but when their eyes met, he felt a spark. When Alex hugged him back, he knew she felt the same.

After a while of hugging, Johnnie and Kyle slowly released to find Alex and Bryan making out in the corner. Both shocked, they didn't seem to move an inch. Both of their mouths were held open as Bryan and Alex stopped smooching. "Kyle, Johnnie, thank you for everything. I hope to see you guys soon." Bryan concluded. Alex gave a little wave as she followed Bryan out into the hotel lobby. Erasing everything that they just witnessed out of their mind, Johnnie and Kyle began making out on the bed, they knew this wasn't just a "two month thing" this was the real deal. Their love meant something, and neither one of them were gonna let anything get in the way of it.

On the other hand, Alex and Bryan didn't have any plans for the next few days, so Bryan booked a hotel room at the front desk for two, and both of them walked to the room, gripping each others hand. Also aware of their relationship, they were gonna stay loyal, and Alex knew that she never wanted to hurt Bryan ever, and Bryan knew the same...

!!!!!!!!!THE END!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short, and final chapter. And sorry for not updating in forever. I haven't had time being in the hospital and stuff, but I'll try to write another fan fiction, just leave me suggestions in who it should be about. Thank you all for reading this wonderful yet terrible KHONNIE fan fic ;) love you!!