Is UA trying to kill Us!?

(Yes I drew that I know it's not the best but I think I tried). I changed a few of the chapters so if you wanna you can re read them. Now onto the story I hope you like it. Also I am sorry for the lack of updates to the few that read my story.

All might chuckled at the young man question everything he knew. Izuku was muttering so much you could see mutter around him."Okay kid what is your answer" after not getting a response the usually bulky man shouted "Kid stop freaking out." Though something all might didn't know was that Midori wasn't freaking out because he didn't know but because The all might just offered him his quirk.

After getting snapped out of his mumbling Midori gave the number 1 hero his answer. " Even though I am honored I will have to decline."

Right then and there all might powered down, out of shock, confirming the younger boy's suspicions." What, wow I wasn't expecting that." The blonde then continued with "Also you don't seem to be affected by my new appearance" the sickly blonde said curiously. " Not to brag all might but I already knew about that and your power."

" Huh?!" Was all might's almighty reply. " Yep". After recovering from shock all might asked if Midoriya wanted to go to UA. " Yes of course" " Do you want me to train you or not?" " I would be honored" the young teen finished with sparkles in his eyes. " Then come meet me at Dagobah Beach tomorrow at six in the morning" " Okay!".

The next day at Dagobah Beach. Midoriya arrived to see that all might was already waiting for him. "Just on time young Midoriya", Now let's do this All might continued. " Why are we here all might", " You've not figured it out yet?". " Not to sound rude but why would I ask if I knew". " Fair point, Well anyway you are gonna be cleaning up this entire beach". To say that it was harder than it looked was the understatement of the century. Midoriya went through what only could be described as hell.

All might pushed his physical strength and the avatar spirits pushed his bending to levels above and beyond what has been done(A.N uhh if you want a specific sub bending to be used just suggest it and I'll think about it)

Midoriya was walking to the entrance of UA when a tile out of place decided it was going to trip Midoriya. ' Or maybe I'll just die' was the thought as his face met the floor.

Or so he expected. In actuality a rather cute, at least in izuku's opinion,  brunette girl caught him with her quirk. " Hello there, sorry for using my quirk on you without your permission, I just thought it would be bad luck if you fell".

* Insert incoherent, mumbling noises*

" Anyway, I'll see you later hopefully". The brunette girl than walked into the building.

The cinnamon ro- I mean the human boy started walking in after her thinking with literal sparkles ' I just talked to a girl', Korra materialized next to him "Oh so I'm not a girl"

'You know what I meant'

" You didn't even talk"

" Shut up!" He blurted out

At this point everyone around him started looking at him. Midori covered his mouth with his hands and walked into the building

After an explanation from Present mic and a crash course on how to embarrass yourself, Midoriya was at the entrance of his battle centre.

Midoriya was glad he didn't have bakugo anywhere around him but that happiness was lost as he locked eyes with the guy that embarrassed him earlier.

It was slightly recovered when he saw the friendly girl from earlier. He steeled his nerves and went to talk the brunette.

"Are you trying to distract the girl, for if you are I would suggest you leave".

The boy had blue hair, was tall enough that he didn't look like a high schooler. He was the sonic rip-off that embarrassed him earlier.

As he was about to voice that, the gates opened. Midoriya decided that the sonic rip-off wasn't worth his annoyance. He ran into the battlefield.

He tore the rock from the earth. And proceeded to smack two 3 pointers, and five 2 pointers in the short span of a minute . ' That's already 16 points'

Fire erupted from the bottom of his feet. Guiding him to the next batch of robots. This batch was made of three 3 pointer robots, four 2 pointers, and six 1 pointers

With his immense speed he kicked the head of one the three pointers smashing the head in. Using the robot he flipped and with a downward kick he decapitated a two pointer.

He grabbed the metal scraps and compressed them into small balls with metal bending in one hand and in the other made a air funnel ( like the one that aang used in episode 6 ) and sent the metal to the now approaching robots, defeating all the one pointers he manipulated air to go into the remaining two pointers and then he expanded the air exploding the outer parts.

He then opened up the earth and swallowed one of the three pointers. He noticed the last three pointer, was charging up an attack. Izuku barely doged the laser. Izuku was certainly not expecting a laser.

He hands were engulfed in fire and he proceeded to dodge the laser from the robot and steadily got closer to the robot, which he punched right through the 3 pointer.

"FIVE MINUTES TILL THE EXAM IS OVER" shouted present mic.

In another area, a room filled with pro heroes watched monitors that showed participants progress. The pro hero: Midnight watched monologuing about different ways that people fight. As she was talking ,small might was watching Midoriya helping people who were in trouble while not taking their points.

"Time to bring out the zero pointer" said a bear, mouse, ugh it's the principal nezu

' haven't seen any zero pointers' was the thought of the contestants

Suddenly buildings started crumbling and came out the zero pointer. " Omai wa moi shindeiru " the zero pointer said " Nani? " Was the reply of all the UA hopefuls.

"THREE MINUTES LEFT"

Then there was havock. People were running away. Midoriya was about to join on the trend when he heard multiple cries for help.

He, like every shonen protagonist, went to help. He charged up his fire and like a rocket slammed his feet into the zero pointers head.

That did almost nothing. Almost. If one looked hard enough you could have seen a slight dent that was enough for izuku. With the zero pointer distracted. Midoriya created fire at the bottom of his feet. Midoriya flew towards the trapped people his fastest speed removed the pieces of debris and taking them to safety.

The last one was the girl who stopped him from falling before the exams. As they flew a three pointer appeared right in front of them Midoriya grabbed a water bottle, that no one had seen , and manipulated the water to go to the face of the rather annoying robot. He froze it and smashed it with his flaming foot.

By this time the zero pointer robot had recovered and had started to move towards Midoriya, the one mentioned put the girl down behind him and moved up to the robot's head. And hit it again and again. Now knowing he had it's attention he moved to the opposite side from where he dropped the girl. After moving far enough he decent and stood his ground ready for a fight.

Before he could he heard " TIME IS UUUUUUP " Midoriya took a breath of relief and fell unconscious on his feet.

Thanks you for reading
😊