A caterpillar threatens us with expulsion

"But everything changed when the zero pointer attacked" behind the dramatic teenager a bald monk face palmed.

The scene unfolding was Midoriya's retelling of the entrance exams. He added so many dramatic words and made it sound so interesting the author felt jealous.

A week had passed after the exams and Midoriya was starting to get nervous. Midoriya was currently pacing around his room avatar spirits telling him that he did well. His mother opened up his door breaking izuku out of his musings.

" It's here " she shrieked

Midoriya took the letter of of his crying (!?) mother's hands and rushed into his room. He put the letter down, somehow opening it with his shaking arms, " I am here." Izuku jumped so high you'd think he was using air bending. After calming down, Midoriya got to here the good news. He had been accepted to his dream school!

April, that year, at UA.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod- ok I need to get to class." He stopped his mumbling realizing that he was late, due to his mother, so he ran, he got to class, luckily before the bell rang, and saw the guy from the entrance exams bickering with his long time bully, katsuki bakugo.

Midoriya groaned somehow making the situation worse, he got the attention of not only then but the entire class. The teen cursed under his breath and went to his assigned seat.

When he sat down everyone was still staring at him, " What? Is there something on my face?" The class looked away slightly embarrassed, except a particular few

"Hey, it's water boy" an unmistakable voice called out at the door

"Was that supposed to be a Percy Jackson reference" Izuku called back, all the awkwardness in the room evaporated, out of curiosity on what the hell Percy Jackson was, and giddiness for the few who understood what the teenager had referenced

The brunette was unfortunately part of the former "Percy-what."(I might make a Percy Jackson x bnha fic, so look out for that)

" Nevermind" the teenager sighed, a disappointed sigh, confusing the girl more.

The door then opened, and a giant caterpillar slithered (?) in... And it had a face
.
.
.
Oh
.
.
.
It's human
.
.
.
Well this is awkward

The ca-man removed the sleeping bag ( izuku would always insist that aizawa was cosplaying) and introduced himself as their teacher and telling them to change and meet him at on of the training ground.

When they reached, they learned that the caterpillar was a no joke man, and so they had to prove their worth in physical exercises.

The most notable being the:

The fifty meter dash ( which Izuku dominated with his fire bending, scoring first)

Next the Sand pit, Midoriya did amazingly(is that even a word?)

And finally the ball throw, Midoriya had done above averagely in the other tests if your wondering.

We enter the scene as the brunette from the exams sends the ball into orbit. And finally it's Midori's he grabs the ball, he take a chunk of the earth, encases the ball with the earth then using inspiration from Iida he ignites flames on the back of his legs and kicks the ball like a soccer ball, he then separates the air from the front to expel it even farther

The tired man infront if the class turns his phone showing a score of "Holy hades, 1 kilometer that's far!" shouts a blonde with an electric like mark in his hair, that izuku later found out was a birth mark.

Everyone could agree with that, excluding two students, one who needs anger management and the other has a father that needs anger management or marriage counseling, actually why not both!?. let me stop typing about the help the todoroki family needs.

After the tests Aizawa had dropped the bomb, he was lying, Mineta, the one who was last, had been holding his breath. Izuku was sure he heard a sigh of relief, he understood, if he was in the same situation *cough cough* canon *cough cough*

At the end of the day, Izuku was planning on walking home alone but 4 people by the names of Kaminari, Ashido, Uraraka, Todoroki and Iida. the first two for the reference earlier, the other three because of there previous conversations/meetings, they wanted to know the green haired boy.

As they walked towards the sunset, Ashido would name them the " Deku squad", " What why would you name it after me" the greenette  complained. Denki cut in " Cause you're like the coolest of us all" 

"Really, while I don't think I am, thanks!" smiled the broccoli" Fine, the deku squad it is."

"We are friends right?" asked Uraraka

' Friends, I like that word' thought the broccoli

Midoriya grinned "Yeah!"

 And unlike the picture above Midoriya walked home, not alone, but with friends

 And unlike the picture above Midoriya walked home, not alone, but with friends. Izuku really liked that word...

New friends? What about his old ones? Enter: Katsuki Bakugou