Why

You have recently join the league of villains and you have quickly developed a massive crush on a sexy top hat wearing man. Mr Compress also seems to have a lot interest in you as well. The rest of the league is currently on a mission, so the two of you are left alone together.
(This is before the police and heros found the hideout)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n slowly takes a sip of their alcoholic beverage at the bar in the league's hide out. The league had left a few minutes ago, so y/n and her crush have been left alone together. Just the thought of Mr Compress made y/n's lower region grow wet.

"y/n!" Atsuhiro shouted from the back room, "have you seen my bolo necktie? It seems I've misplaced it somewhere."

"no, I haven't but I can help you find it

"no, I haven't but I can help you find it." y/n responded in excitement. If y/n could make  a full thought out plan, she could seduce him.

Y/n quickly rose from her seat at the bar and walked into the back rooms. At end the of the hallway was Mr Compress' room with his door half open. Y/n makes her way down and opens the door fully as carefully and quietly so she would not scare him.
"ah, y/n. Could you please look under the bed and those draws, I haven't been in them yet."
Y/n moves into the room, gets down on all fours with her ass in the air and started to search for Compress' missing bolo necktie. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mr Compress' Pov:
~oh my fucking god. She is so adorable with her ass up like that. I. I..... I just want to grope her ass, it looks so soft. Shhhhhh Atsuhiro Sako, you shouldn't be thinking like that, keep you composure.~

Compress thought to himself while glancing at her ass every couple of seconds. He couldn't help himself. He finally got to see the view he dreamed of.
Compress became hard suddenly and covered fast,  so if y/n were to look over at him she wouldn't notice.

~Why did she have to be so sexy?~