Are you interested?

~Why did she have to be so sexy?~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's pov:
~oh my god. I can feel him staring at me. What do I do? I didn't think this far, I don't want to mess this up at all~

"um.... Have you found it yet Compress?" y/n nervously uttered for under the bed. "There doesn't seem to be anything under here, it's just dust." y/n coughed.
Suddenly, y/n felt two large hands on her rear, they were slowly feeling every inch of her ass. "urrr.... Compress?" she questioned.
"what are you doing?"
No answer

~ is this actually real? Is he really interested in me? It's got to be compress, no one else is in the building, right?~

Y/n listened to the sound of heavy breathing behind her. The feeling of his hands groping her ass caused her pussy to start leaking out juice. It really felt good. She felt Compress' fingers start to rub the entrance of her pussy through the fabric, the sensation pleasured y/n. It got to the point that you could actually see the juices dripping from the fabric.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mr Compress' pov:
I love the shape of her ass, it's so round and soft. It's so cute. I want to rub my cock against it, I bet that would feel amazing. Also, I can see her pussy juice seeping through her fabric pants, it's really turning me on.

Quickly, he took her trousers/skirt/shorts and panties off and lifted her ass up towards his face. He began to start licking her flowing juices off her thighs, then started sucking her fanny.

(authors note: I'm trying me best not to use British slang. It's really hard. I just don't know how to say things in a different way. Sorry)

He absolutely loved the taste of her pussy juice, it's so sweet. His boner became even harder to the point it became painful.