Well FUCK

"Probably means we should fuck."

The swiftness with which Kyoka threw herself at Katsuki was deeply embarrassing. She just kind of let it happen, feeling a moment of weakness overwhelm her as she reached forward, her body feeling like a spring suddenly letting go of all its tension as she flung herself at Bakugou. But his hands were there to catch her, as if he'd expected her to push against him. He caught her, holding steady onto her as their lips met, and the sudden, aggressive kiss flared up. Both of them were hot and forward in their intentions, but Katsuki laid into her plenty more heat and aggression than she was really capable of delivering. It excited her more than it should have; after complaining about Denki being 'too soft', Katsuki wasn't wasting any effort, teasing a kind of excitement that she really wasn't ready to deny herself, craving all of this more than she could deal with.

Katsuki almost lifted her up as he rose from his place on the floor to join her on the bed, hands keeping her steady in place as he pushed his tongue into her mouth, imposing himself upon her in a way that made her shiver, made her ache. A certain special kind of swelling heat got the better of Kyoka as his touch made her melt under this pressure, and she was very much aware that she was 'with' Denki enough for this to qualify as cheating on him. Bakugou was pretty sure of it too. It only made things hotter, as he settled onto the bed and tugged her up into place on top of him.

Kyoka's body went limp atop Katsuki's as she lay upon him, meeting his kiss as best she could while also absolutely certain that him being in control was what she wanted. She felt so dizzy as she gave in to it, as she tugged at his clothes to begin undressing him. Kyoka couldn't deny what she wanted, and right now she wanted to find out how rough Bakugou could be. Even after all the time she'd spent pleasantly surprised by and even commending how chill he was, she wanted to see his rougher side now, to feel his anger and his aggression shine through, and given how he touched her, she felt like she was well on her way to discovering that delight.

Possessive hands tugged at Kyoka's clothes. Katsuki wasn't very subtle about how he undressed her, as he peeled the layers of clothing one by one off of her slender body, finding more and more bare flesh to come into contact with as he went. he didn't linger too long on that soft skin, didn't savour it or stop to caress her. He was far too forceful for that, letting his impatient side get the better of him now as he worked to give Kyoka the kind of fucking that would give her no complaints about not having rough enough sex, no matter how deep her desires ran. And she let it happen, allowing hi to undress her, knowing what was coming and that she wanted it more than was decent, until she was naked in his lap and Bakugou had nothing on but his pants.

"Take it out," he said firmly, almost growing into the kiss before he tugged back and let go of her, allowing Kyoka to pull up while he lay on the bed, staring at her with an almost possessive kind of intensity. Kyoka wasn't ready for what eh was doing and for the reality of what he considered rough, but she found herself so ready for this, and she didn't hesitate to give in to all of it.

Reaching her hands down to his belt, Kyoka fumbled about in trying to undress him, sitting naked in his lap and feeling the burning gaze of his eyes admiring her body steadily, unflinchingly. Every second of his strong eyes upon her left her overwhelmed, left her dizzier by the second, unprepared for the feelings that came with it. Katsuki had a way with his eyes that left her feeling pretty, left her feeling like something worth staring at, and he wasn't particularly shy about the staring either. It was a welcome change and contrast from Denki trying hard not to seem like he was staring; Katsuki was unapologetic about the way that he looked, the way that he openly admired and ogled her. It made her hands clumsier as she tried to get his pants off and his cock out.