9

Harry's POV:
Today I woke up and felt amazing.
I know, cheesy, gross. But I did!
Yesterday at the party Louis was drunk, and he got mad at Jen, the girl I was dancing with.
I didn't understand why, because it's Jen.
Louis didn't know was that Jen is one of my best friends in the world since I was like 4 and she was telling me that Louis is looking at me when we danced.
He pushed Jen away (I called her after and apologized, she just said that the boy is so in love with me), then got a little crazy and sad, which led me into taking him back home and helping him.
It was different then anything I've ever done for him but wow, it felt good.
Do I sound on drugs?
Omg I do.
So now, I'm sitting in the living room, eating cereal and watching "Friends" on Netflix, and waiting for the day to end.
After all, it's Sunday, and tomorrow I'll see Louis at school.
I'm a little bit exited.
-
Louis's POV:
It's currently about 5pm, and all I can do is think about Harry.
I can't like him I just can't!
He will never return the feelings and it's too much to handle.
I have realized that lately, my mind is all over Harry.
Harry.
Harry.
Harry.
Harry.
Harry.
All the time, everything reminds me of him.
Every place I go to- Harry.
Everyone moment at school- Harry.
Harry.
Harry.
Harry.
Harry.
Harry.
This is exhausting.
Tomorrow I have practice, Harry will be there.
I kinda want to see him.
He probably thinks I'm pathetic after everything that happened at the party.
Ugh I hate living.
-
*the day after, at school*
Louis's POV:
Practice today was shit.
I couldn't do one thing right and I got so mad at myself.
Harry played like usual- fucking amazing.
After five minutes of staring into the empty locker room I heard someone getting inside.
Harry was standing right in front of me.
Without any words being said, he pushed me onto the locker behind me.
"Kiss me" he said.
I was shocked for a second, but immediately after kissed him on his pink lips.
He moaned into the kiss.
I pushed my tongue into his mouth and pulled him closer to me.
His tongue exploring my mouth, our loud moans filling the room.
It's all way too hot to handle, I'm hard in my boxers and Harry is too.
His hand traveled to the front of my jeans, slowly moving up and down the bulge in my pants.
"Fuck Harry" I moaned.
I pulled him into another kiss, but this time, it was more heated and more passionate.
I pushed his jeans down and started palming his hard on through his pants.
He was moaning and whimpering into my mouth, looking wrecked already.
I continued to move my hand and he was moaning so loud into my mouth.
Eventually I couldn't take it anymore, I pushed my pants and boxers down, Harry did the same.
I got on my knees, I looked at him to get the consent I needed.
He nodded, so I took his hard cock into my hand and  pumped him slowly.
"Louis please! I need more!" He begged.
I gave the tip of his cock kitten licks.
I went further down, taking all of him into my mouth.
I don't have a gag reflex (good for Harry) which allows his cock really deep inside my throat.
"Oh- OH FUCK" he yelled.
I moaned around his dick and bobbed my head up and down.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" he kept saying under his breath.
I palmed myself and came onto my hand quickly with Harry spilling moans and whimpers out of his mouth.
Three more bobs and Harry was also coming deep inside my throat.
I swallowed all of his cum and licked my lips.
"Thank you so much Louis fuck this was awesome" he said.
"Welcome. I have to go back to class now" I said.
We both got up and left for our classes.
-
No one's POV:
Louis was walking out of the school with Liam.
"Hey man? I need to talk to you about something" Liam said.
"Sure man I'm listening" Louis replied.
"I have feelings for Zayn. We.. umm.. made out a few days ago outside of school and I asked him out after" Liam explained.
"I know you two snogged man I saw you at that day. Didn't want to embarrass you so I didn't say anything! You two are real cute" Louis said laughing a little.
"Thanks Louis I appreciate it. Anyway, I saw that you and Harry are getting along now aren't you?" Liam asked.
"Well... it's complicated. I think I might like him but we are supposed to hate each other and- what if he won't like me back Liam?" Louis looked sad and vulnerable.
Liam didn't say anything, he just hugged Louis.
Louis started sobbing into Liam's shirt.
"Shh Louis you'll be ok. I promise everything will be fine. Calm down Loulou" Liam said, voice quiet, as he hugged Louis in his arms.
After a few minutes Louis was fine as he can be at a moment like this, and Liam helped him walk home.
-
An hour later, Liam and Louis met with the rest of the guys at Niall's house.
Niall: guys we should meet more often we never talk anymore!
Harry: sure Neil we will.
Niall: Harold that's not nice!
Liam: stop fighting you babies!
Zayn: Lima is right.
Louis stayed silent for most of that conversation and Harry noticed. He was wondering what happened to the loud Louis he knows.
Liam smiled at Louis's and Harry's looks at each other and put his hand around Zayn's shoulder.
All the boys saw that, but simply ignored it.
They all decided to meet again in the evening and drink together.
-
Well guess who wrote this in the middle of class? I did😀
I hope you guys like this story and thank you all for reading and voting this is amazing and I'm so thankful for all of this!!!