Other Dream (Fundy x Male Reader)

This is was requested by: leaf_2008

This will be set in when L'manburg is fighting  for independence and you are dream's twin brother also know as nightmare 

Male name: M/n

Tw: Swearing

This is what Fundy looks like: By: @afimeatur on twitter

This is what you look like this: Idk who it is by 

M/n's POV:

"Ugh where is this dumb smp," You say, you had recently got kicked out village for pulling a small prank that wasn't even that bad. 

How where you suppose to know the king didn't like pranks you where only doing it because the king call you and your friend the f word. But now here you are kicked out of your country, in the middle of the woods searching for your brother's kingdom.

"Drista I swear to god if you gave me the wrong map I will-" You say then you suddenly hear a twig snap and talking. 

You quickly duck down and see a fox hybrid run thur the trees and not far behind him is your brother with Sapnap and an unknown male. 

The fox hybrid has a look of fear in his eyes and the boys are chasing him yelling "COM'RE FUNDY!" or "THERE'S NO PONIT IN RUNNING FOX BOY!"

Then I decided it was time to come out of my hiding spot... 

Fundy's POV:

I was running from the Dream team because I decided I was trying get more supplies for the revolution. Everything was going perfectly until I got to Dream's house because unlike normal people pissbaby doesn't sleep. So when I walk in to the house he grabbed me by my jacket and threw me across the floor. 

I quickly stood up and jumped out of an open window but my tail knocked over some glass on the table. Once I got out I started to sprint away in to the forest. I could hear Dream yelling for Sapnap and George to wake up. 

I could hear the Dream team yelling at me saying "COME OVER HERE AND FIGHT ME LIKE A BIG BOY FOX BOY" and "COME HERE DIRTY HYBIRD" Dream SMP didn't like hybrid or allow hybrids in there country the only hybrids allowed in the country was Badboyhalo because he was Sapnap's dad, but even then dream hated him. 

If Dream were to capture me he would have cut my tail and turned it into rug. But now back to the present I was running threw the forest when I felt something sharp trip me and see a dagger. I looked up to see a man in all black and a black Circle dream mask hit me in the face and every thing goes black.

3rd Person:

"Dam it took you that long to catch him you have gotten slow old man." M/n said standing out of the bush.

"M/N!" Dream and Sapnap said happily running over to hug the man "AND I am only one minute older then you, I am not old."

"What ever pissbaby," M/n said with a laugh. "Now who is this guy and why are you chasing him?"

A/n:________________________________________________________

HEEEEEEEEEEY so sorry for not putting out the first chapter sooner i just did have any ideas so thank you leaf_2008 for the idea. But thank you for reading I will see you in the next chapter BYE

~Code👹