Come Down off the Roof (Tubbo & Schlatt)👯‍♂️⛓

Requested by:@NoNameCodeError 

This is after Dream blew up L'manburg and you helped Dream blow it up and some people died. You the met Schlatt's (who is your dad) and he wants revenge for the time you sided with pogtopia during the Manburg war.

Schlatt is your dad and Tubbo is your brother. This chapter is based off the song "Achilles Come Down By Gang of Youths"

Your Name: Y/n                                                                                                                                                                                

Tubbo: slanted                                                                                                                                                                                Schlatt: bold

Tw: Swearing, suicide, sad Tubbo 

"Y/n Y/n Y/n come down, won't youGet up off Get up off the roof? "  I could hear Tubbo  yelling at me to get off the roof but I just couldn't listen I could barely hear him with Schlatt telling me to jump. "You're scaring usAnd all of usSome of us love youY/n, it's not much but there's proof," I hear Tubbo yell. I started to focus more on what Tubbo was saying.

  "You crazy assed bitch remember what you did they won't except your redemption arc,"  Schlatt said "Just humour us Y/n Y/n jump won't you jump off Jump off the roof," My Dad's words were ringing though my head. I knew what I did was wrong and I should have never helped Dream. But he said they were going get rid of L'manburg without anyone dead.

"Y/n Y/n Y/n come down, won't you get up off get up off the roof?The self is not so weightlessNor whole and unbrokenRemember the pact of our youth." Tubbo said standing at the back of the roof holding his hand out for me "Where you goI'm going so jump and I'm jumpingsince there is no me without you," I turned to him to see tears forming in his eyes still holding his hand out but I didn't grab it.

 "Soldier on Y/n Y/n why don't  you just jump off jump off the roof?Loathe the way they light candles in RomeBut love the sweet air of the votivesHurt and grieve you will suffer alone engage with the pain as a motive." Schlatt said trying to drown out Tubbo's words. "Today of all days see how the most dangerous thing is to love." 

"We don't care what you did as long as you heal and you'll rise above him," I knew Tubbo was talking about Schlatt but he was my Dad after all so he knew what was best for me...

right?

"Y/n Y/n Y/n Jump now you are absent of cause or excuse so self-indulgentAnd self-referentialNo audience could ever want you," Schlatt said with more bitterness in his voice "You crave the applause, yet hate the attention then miss it, your act is a ruseIt is empty, Y/n So end it all nowIt's a pointless resistance for you."

"Y/n Y/n Just put down the bottle, don't listen to what you've consumedIt's chaos, confusion and wholly unworthyOf feeding and it's wholly untrue. You may feel no purposeNor a point for existingIt's all just conjecture and gloom," I heard Tubbo say as I inched closer to the edge. "and there may not be meaningSo find one and seize itDo not waste your self on this roof" "Hear those bells ring deep in the soulChiming away for a moment, feel your breath course frankly belowSee life as a worthy opponent." "Today of all daysSeeHow the most dangerous thing is to love." "How you will heal and you'll rise aboveCrowned by an overture bold and beyond, it's more courageous to overcome" 

"You want the acclaim the mother of mothers" 

"it's not worth it Y/n"

"More poignant than fameOr the taste of another "

"don't listen Y/n"

"But be real and just jumpYou dense motherfucker"

"you're worth more, Y/n"

"You will not be more than a rat in the gutter" 

"so much more than a rat"

 "You want my opinion" 

"no one asked your opinion,"

"My opinion you've got You asked for my counsel," 

"no one asked for your thoughts."

"I gave you my thoughtsBe done with this now and jump off the roof, can you hear me Y/n? I'm talking to you,"

I could hear rain and Schlatt ghost disappearing.

"I'm talking to you I'm talking to you," Hear Tubbo's foot steps get closer and I turned to see him in rain reaching his hand out for me "I'm talking to you Y/n come down Y/n come down"

I suddenly felt tears in my eyes and ran to give Tubbo a hug and we just sat there crying in the rain...

and it was the happiest I had felt in a while :)

A/n:________________________________________________________

THE CHAPTER IS DONE YOU GUY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TIMES I ACCIDENTALLY DELTED THE WHOLE THING FOR JUST TRYING TO RELPCE THE NAME ACHILLES WITH Y/N. BUT YOOOO HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY DRINK WATER AND EAT SOME THING! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~Code