02

Do you wish to interact world wide or close range?
Close range

Savory or sweet
Minho raised an eyebrow, what kind of dumb question is that..? He sighed wondering what stupid thing Chris got him into. 
Savory

Fast or slow
What was the context..?  Minho sighed and rubbed his face.  It was too late for this shit.  He sighed again and stared at the screen.  He felt like he moved through life pretty fast, he wanted to get everything done quickly and done correctly, checked off, and move to the next thing.  That was how he was raised as a business man.  In emotions.. Minho knew he was slow, he had no experience or guidance in how to feel things, only that he shouldn't let them get in his way.

Slow

Push or pull
He glared at the screen, why wasn't there context?  Push or pull what?  Doors?  He honestly didn't have a preference but if he thought about it probably pull.  But if he thought about it deeply.. he pushed everyone away?  Minho groaned the clock showing 1:30am.  This was stupid.

Pull

Up or down

Up

Pick a quote below:

"Someone out there is holding their breath waiting for you to fail.  Make sure they suffocate."  He smirked, a part of him did like it.

"A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even if they know you are slightly cracked."  He rolled his eyes, he could imagine Chris making stupid puns and trying to hug him.

"The wound is not my fault, but the healing is my responsibility."  A frown took over his face.  He didn't dislike it but maybe it was too close to home for him to fully appreciate it.

"Sometimes I have to take a deep breath and remind myself not everyone will break me like you did."  He shook his head not liking the blatant sadness of the quote. 

Minho stared at the quotes and tried to think if any of them resonated with him but he honestly found stupid internet quotes annoying and girly. 

He sighed and clicked the first one, he was always told he had violent tendencies. 

Generating results

.
.
.
You have matched with a fellow user!  To view the users information you must make an account.  This is your certified match.

He was confused, how could those questions give him a match?  Sighing Minho scrolled to make an account. 

MrKnow
22
Scorpio

He tapped his nails against the desk as he waited for it to load.

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·Next Chapter Spoiler"I'm your only friend, you're kind of an asshole

Next Chapter Spoiler
"I'm your only friend, you're kind of an asshole."