016

Chan was driving and Jisung sat comfortably in the passenger seat of the car. He was anxiously fiddling with his shirt hem as they sat stuck in traffic.

"You okay? You just seem nervous." Chan asked and Jisung glanced at him. Chan wasn't looking at him but kept a relaxed and calm demeanor.

"Uh yeah I'm good. Feeling kinda underdressed now.... I haven't really hung out with Hyung before last night.. and we didn't hang out then." He said leaving it vague.

Chan hummed and jisungs face burned as he realized what it sounded like. "We didn't do anything like that either! Oh my god I should cut my tongue out." Jisung yelped and covered his mouth.

Chan looked at him for a second with wide eyes before laughing deeply.

"Don't worry Minho isn't one to do that casually so I didn't think that was what you meant. You're not underdressed though, Minho and I are just in work clothes and... he is a strange guy with company standards so we dress nice." Chan tried to explain.

Jisung felt relieved the other didn't misunderstand. "He is strange.. he has layers." Jisung said softly and Chan snorted.

"Like an onion."

"Okay Shrek." Jisung mumbled and Chan huffed.

"If I'm shrek you're donkey." He said and Jisung laughed softly.

"I can live with that everyone loves donkey." Jisung tisked.

Chan shook his head with a smile, he wasn't sure how Minho and this kid connected but he was glad they did. Minho needed someone to show him the realness of the world and the true nature and fun of people.

"Don't give up on him too quick yeah? He's.. annoying and a pain in the ass.. but he's like that for a reason ya know?" Chan said suddenly serious and Jisung glanced at him.

"Everyone has a past that influences them. I can't judge him when I don't know what got him here." Jisung said and Chan smiled softly.

Maybe he knew exactly why they connected.

Spoiler:Moving back to the matter at hand

Spoiler:
Moving back to the matter at hand... why was a flip flop messaging him.. ?