Sushi?

When Maria saw Reiji, she cannot believe it. It was not a fluke. She was meant to meet him. She apologized to Nathan and run outside to talk to Reiji again.

"Konnichiha (wa)." She greeted him, all smiles. "I'm sorry about my running away last night."

"Ore nashide ikinasai bokuwa tada shitagaimasu." He told his friends to go without him and he'll just follow. "Hey, I thought I'd never see you again. Why did you run away last night?"

"Well..." she blushed a little. "Never mind about that." She smiled.

"Let's exchange Line now, I have my phone this time." She pulled his phone from his back pocket.

He sent her a message as soon as the exchange was done. "De kita." He smiled again. He moved a little closer to her, bend down a little and took a photo of them in one fluid motion.

"What the?" she exclaimed. "You should have told me! I could've smiled."

Reiji started laughing. "Fine, let's take another one. Give me your phone." He said. She passed her phone to him. They walked a little farther away from the window of TWG.

"Ready?" he asked. He positioned the phone in front of them. She was all smiles.

"San, ni, icihi..." He clicked the camera and kissed Maria on the cheeks at the same time. The camera captured her surprise. He smiled again. Go I love that smile, and his eyes are smiling too. Maria thought after getting over the initial shock from his stolen kiss.

"Mata ne!" he said and started running off as soon as he handed her phone to her.

He took the photo via line and sent it to himself.

She started walking back to TWG while looking at the photo. God! I love him. She paused. What? Do I? I do? Oh goodness!

She went back instead and sat down again in front of Nathan.

"Who was that?" Nathan asked.

"Ah, Reiji. I met him last night when I was with Lou. He got lost, so I helped him." She said, holding her cup of tea again.

"Are you sure he lost his way? What he was just pulling your leg? I don't trust that guy." Nathan said, all gloomy.

"What wrong with you?" she took a sip from her cup. "Reiji is a nice guy; plus, why would he trick me? He'll be going back to Japan in a weeks' time, I think."

Maria's phone buzzed. She looked at it. Reiji sent a kiss emoji. She blushed.

"Are you ok?" Nathan asked. He took her phone from her hand and put it on the table, face down. "Ria, did you hear what I said earlier?"

"NO, what is it again? I was distracted. Sorry." She admitted.

"I said I am going to court you. And no, I'm not asking for permission, I'm just letting you know."

"Sup, I don't think that's a good idea." She took her phone again. "You are my superior. I don't want any unwanted attention from people at work because of this."

"Don't worry, I already settled that." He said.

"Sup, you think about this first. Maybe you do not like me enough. You were just worried about me." Maria said.

"I'm sure Ria. I've been sure since a year ago."

"I'll go ahead now Sup. I don't think I can stop you with this, since it seems to me that you have already decided. But..." she paused and stood up. "... I want to be honest with you now. I like somebody else."