You're in the hospital

PAIRING: Taylor x female!reader
REQUESTED: No
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: After a car accident that left you with only minor injuries, Taylor is there to meet you at the hospital
***

Being at the hospital was the last place you or anyone else would want to be stuck in.

In your case, you didn't have much of a day in refusing to go. This was necessary because something had happened to you that had you ended up here. What happened you may ask? Well you see, what happened was that as you were on your way to a work party, you had agreed to carpool with some of your friends and other coworkers. Taylor was unable to attend because she had to stay behind at the studio later than planned. Taylor originally planned on going with you when she got a phone call and a change of plans.

"See you next Friday?"

By the time you had used, the question sounded more curtly than it did polite in which was not your intention in anyway at all. It's just that you were looking forward to this evening and well, you just missed Taylor and the company she brought you. Before responding, she knew you didn't mean to be rude at all and well, she missed you, too. More than words can say, now with the two of you just inches apart, Taylor laid her soft touching hand on your cheek and started to stroke it softly with her thumb as she began to speak up. But not without an apologetic look or tone of voice. I. Turn, making you feel awful for even saying anything about what was said.

"I'm sorry, baby. I will make it soon, I promise."

That was the last words she gave you before she received a phone call informing you were involved in a car accident. The words 'car accident' was what got her to react before they could even have the time to inform her you had come out with minor injuries and that you would be fine to go home the same evening. Just as anyone would do in this situation, she dropped everything she was doing and made her to you, Taylor wouldn't settle her hammering heart until she saw that you were okay.

To her relief, that was the sight she was greeted with once she walked in. The sight of you sitting on the table as the doctors examine you as you were barking at them that you were fine and couldn't help the smile from spreading on Taylor's face as she made her way to you.

"I'm fine! Don't worry about me, worry about them!" Taylor heard you say.

Some of the other victims suffered far worse injuries than you, Taylor was saddened of the news but grateful that you only received minor injuries. She was also grateful for having someone such as yourself in her life and was very proud of how unselfish you were. As she would sometimes stumble upon the thought of anything having to happen to you, she wouldn't know what she would do if anything did happen to you.

After checking you over once more and talking to the doctors, you were able to go home that night and not only did Taylor do a good job taking care of you, but she put in extra work in pampering you.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!