Trinkets

This story takes while Tommy is stuck in prison)

Dream had collected many trinkets over the years to remind of his friends if he ever lost touch with them.  Well more like stole. He had mushroom from George's house, one Sapnap's extra headbands, Techno's reading glasses, one Wilbur's gituar stings, a chipped piece of Tommy's disc, Tubbo's tie, a ripped piece of Bad's scarf, one of Philza's feathers, and a paper out of Ranboo's memory book.

Luckily when Sam searched Dream he didn't pay much mind to small items and he keep them after he begged.

Dream was sitting in his cell when Tommy noticed the he playing around with a mushroom. "Are playing with mushroom? How did even get that in here?" He asked walking over towards the inmate. "No it reminds... of George" Dream quietly avoiding eye contact with child. "Oh what was that prick I don't have super hearing y'know." Tommy replied snarky tone. "WHY DOES IT MATTER WHAT IM DOING MIND YOU'RE OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS." Dream yelled with tears pickling in the corner of his eyes. Tommy being the hot-headed boy he is continued to yell calling horrible names and poking fun at him. Dream simply ingored him until Tommy crossed the line and said "Y'know it's you're fault George fuckin hates you! You built him up just to knock him down! You manipulated him just you to everyone else! And then you expect-." Tommy was cut off by Dream "I DID WHAT FOR HIS SAFETY! I WOULD NEVER DOING ANYTHING HURT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! DON'T YOU EVER QUESTION THE LENGTHS I GO TO PROTECT PEOPLE I LOVE!" Dream yelled tears streaming down his face. "I DO EVERYTHING I-" Dream was cut off by Tommy taking the mushroom from his hand and chucking it into the lava. Dream ran after it Diving into lava after it only to respawn right back into his cell. Realizing he wouldn't able to save the mushroom he cried.

He finally realized his friends were gone he had no one left Tommy was right....

Hey Thanks for reading. Checkout my other stories while your at it.

Also here's my discord. Looking assistance writing and friends. https://discord.gg/YrDDFvHn