starting it off

alright, so I'm going to clear up a few things people get wrong about shifting.

Q: is shifting dangerously?

A: no! shifting is completely safe. 

Q: is shifting lucid dreaming?

A: no!! shifting is moving your conciseness to another reality, whereas a lucid dream is more so just a dream that you know you're in a dream.  (I'm pretty sure, please correct me, I've never researched anything about lucid dreaming.) 

Q: do you need to listen to Subliminals?

A: nope! in my case, I don't because I don't want to be loud, but you do you!

Q:  do you need to meditate to shift?

A: no, definitely not. if you're stressed out I suggest you do because it might not be as easy to shift. 

Q: what is your clone?

A: a clone is basically your body as you shift, and you can script it to do things, like your homework and stuff as you shift! i can do a whole part about that if you'd like.

Q: do I need a script?

A:  no, definitely not! I highly suggest it though.

Q: do I need to print out/handwrite my script?

A: no of course not! you can use a phone/iPad just make sure it's semi comfy under your pillow!

Q: do you have your senses in your dr?

A: yes! everything in that reality is real and will work the same as ours but more customizable. 

Q: what do DR, CR, and WR mean?

A: dr= dream reality (the place you're shifting to) cr= current reality (the reality you're in right now) wr= waiting room/writing room (it goes by both) and I can explain that more in another chapter as well but basically it's a place that is sometimes easier to shift to, and it can be what you want.

Q: do I need a WR?

A: no!

ask more here! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Let's move onto what shifting is!

shifting is switching your consciousness to another reality.

you can shift to whatever reality you'd like, it doesn't need to be a show/movie, those are just the most common things.

you can customize your reality to however you'd like.

in the next chapter will be some stuff for your script if you'd like to make one!