Lociet - Vent Story

Ship: lociet 

Prompt: hurt/comfort kinda

warnings: overstim mention, overworking yourself, anxiety, overwhelming situation (catching up on work) 

Logan was sobbing, if he was being honest. Thoughts were swarming his head and he felt short of breath. He was trying to write as much as possible to finish his daily goal of practicing writing. He was doing this by typing up a new story every day and was shooting for filling up an entire month's worth of daily stories. He had been ignoring all of his basic needs in favor of writing over the last two days because he decided to go to bed at night instead of staying up. Now, it was one in the morning and he was crying over his laptop keyboard. He had five stories to catch up on, and it usually took him a while to write them because he kept getting distracted. Frustration filled his mind and poured out of his eyes steadily. 

He didn't know why he felt so crappy. He hypothesized that it was a mixture of being upset at himself for constantly getting distracted, separation anxiety (his boyfriend, Janus, had been extra busy lately and couldn't talk to him much), or overstimulation. It could also be because he was tired and emotional, but he'd ignore that for the time being. His online friends were venting about their issues and then barely responding when he was trying to just talk to someone. As the tears were drying, he sniffled and tried to return to work, but couldn't bring himself to do it. He also couldn't bring himself to put the work away and resume some other time. 

Barely noticing the door open and someone step through it, he tried typing up some more of his story, to no avail. A hand shut his laptop, making him jolt his head up and squint at the figure standing above him. He felt a hand tilt his chin up and lips kiss his forehead. Logan noticed that he was leaning much to far into the contact for his liking. The person, who he had deduced was his boyfriend, spun his chair around and picked him up. He let him, finally letting the sleep that was hiding in the corners of his mind take over. Logan fell asleep before he even made it to the bed. 

When he woke up on Janus's chest, his head was throbbing and his eyes hurt from straining to look at the computer screen last night. 

"Let's just have a rest day, darling. You can catch up on your work tomorrow, when you feel better."

Logan didn't need to do much more past nodding before he fell back asleep. 

Word Count: 435

ps: this is your sign to take a mental health day off

psps: am I going to take this advice? 

pspsps: no.