Chapter 1

i have made some changes to the rules to make this whole thing possible.1.The schools go on Exchange programs to the country their based on,2nd anchovy is a good driver,because that's what the whole story is based around.Second,This story is set in the same timeline as my Rosehip story)

pepperoni shakes Anchovy,trying to show her a flyer she picked up on the way to Breakfast.She shakes her very voilently,till she opens one eye

"Say,Anchovy,do you want to check this thing called 'rally' out?"Pepperoni says,as anchovy gets up from her dorm."What is it pepperoni?It's 7 in the morning..".Pepperoni replies,"There's a Race today,world rally championship,It's in San remo!Today,The Stratos's just arrived,C'mon get up!".Anchovy get's up,and decides to follow Pepperoni to the 'rally she simply can't stop talking about."Pepperoni,it's an exchange program,not an excuse to see a rally...."pepperoni ingnores her and drags her off.There's no fences,so she is free to run off in whatever direction they want.Anchovy decides to follow her,right after getting changed."Don't we need to buy ticket's,it's a sporting event after all........"Pepperoni answers her question,"No we don't need money,we just find the track and watch."nachovy then remebers since their on an exchange program,this probably isn't a coincedence there's a flyer for the Rally in the cafeteria.Soon afterwards,Anchovy finds herself in a crowd of people.Their right across the track,and soon,they find themselves in a crowd of people.On a dirt road.pepperoni is not impressed.'I thought it would be like that F1 thing Rosehip told us about!"She sulked a little.Anchovy,however,starts to hear an engine in the distance.The car comes round the bend,It's a distinctive Wedge.She sees a logo on it.Lancia.That car is so distinct from the other cars she has seen,it sticks in her head.The car utrns,throwing up dust in pepperoni's face,"Eughhhh"She says as she wipes the dirt from her face.But anchovy thinks otherwise.She is awe struck by how ballsy the drivers are.She sees other cars go by,none catch her eye as much as the Stratos does,which she learned the name from asking a reporter.Pepperoni spends the rest of the event at the back of the crowd,while Anchovy sticks around at the front,looking at the cars go by.she watches as the cars fly upwards on the jumps,and how they slide so gracfully through corners.She never forgets that image in her head.The alitalia Stratos is such a beautiful car,she thinks to herself.after the event,She meets up with Pepperoni,and talks to her.pepperoni says,"I am NEVER going to that event again!"Anchovy is bitten by the racong bug.She comes back in the Afternoon to see the cars more.She loves the Alitalia cars.

That afternoon,before anchovy rushes off for the rally,Pepperoni eats some Pasta with her."anchovy,why do you love that Rally so much?"Pepperoni asks her quizically,not understanding why she loves the sport so much."The cars,The people,The drivers,evrything!"Anchovy replies."But,Anchovy,you realise every body driving is a man."Anchovy replies,"Have you seen the news about Rosehip from St Gloriana's,she won the world championship!"pepperoni nods her head."But that's because of coincedence."pepperoni argues with anchovy.'who cares!I wanna drive one of those cars!"Anchovy replies.Pepperoni,who was taking a large sip of water,spit everything out."Anchovy,i know you got a license,but can you slide like them?"Anchovy replies with,"I can learn!"Pepperoni decides to keep her mouth shut about Rally for the rest of the meal.After that,Anchovy spots a Poster being put up.The lancia team wants a new driver?Anchovy's eyes glint with excitement."Today at 4!?"anchovy rushes off upon seeing it's 3:30 already.Anchovy goes to the address written on the Poster."Fiat,Porsche.....Lancia!"She sees the banner.She runs off into the Lancia garage,and goes to the spot labeled,"new driver wanted"She's the first one there."hello madam,i see you want to sign up to be a driver!"anchovy replies,"YES!"The man behind the counter says,'You are aware of the dangers right?"Anchovy asks,"What dangers?"The man sighs,and says,"Rally is dangerous you know,we're hiring for a new driver and Co driver,and madam,you don't seem to have a co-driver.Luckily for you,we have Michelle Mouton here,she just burst onto the scene,and she doesn't have a co driver yet.Anchovy asks,"what's a co driver's job?"The man gives her a book on Rally.She reads about the Co-driver's job.Reading out directions.....I'll take the job!"The man passes her a clipboard with a paper on it,"Please read these terms and sign."Anchovy signs and meets with Michele."Bonjour,You must be my new co-driver!"Michele says,upon seeing her signing the paper."Yes I am,I'm Anchovy!"she says enthusaistically."nice to meet you!"Michele replies.(I have taken the neccesary liberties)Then,a man passes her a Race overalls,and a pad."what are these?"That man hastily replies,"The directions for the stage today,and the Racing overalls your going to need to wear.Anchovy nods.She goes to a bathroom to change.Michele tells her the news,"We're the first female team in all of Rally ,Anchovy!"Anchovy nods her head just as she leaves the bathroom,now in The Lancia colours.Then,the press shows up."Ms Anchovy,Ms Mouton,would you mind if we snap a few pictures of you and the car?"Michele looks at Anchovy,who nods her head,and says,"No,not at all!"There's a few snaps of them sitting on the car,some of just Anchovy,some of just michele.Then,the first test.Michele helps to show her around the car.Anchovy soon knows the car inside out,just like her P40 back home.Then,Cesare Fiorio comes up to the both of them,"Ladies,would you mind if we bring you to a circuit we marked out just for a test,"Anchovy and michele both nod.Michele gets in and straps in,an example for anchovy to follow.anchovy pulls the strap over her self,the 8 point harness holding her in place firmly.Michele turns on the engine,causing the 6 cylinders to whir to life.The roar excites Anchovy,who gets a Notepad to read out.Michele drives the car out to the dirt track.Then,A man wearing a shirt with an FIA logo on him,waves a flag.Michele drops her foot on the gas pedal.Anchovy tries to read out the instructions on the paper."4 right to 3 left....1 left......90 right.....4 left to 4 left!"She says out loud as she is rocketed in the car,her neck swaying from left to right,and Michele looking extremely focused.Anchovy realised there was barely enough time for Michele to rest,before she had to brake and turn into a corner.Then,within seconds,the test ended.