chapter 2:

Anchovy got out of the car first.Then Michele got out.she saw a driver looking at her,snarling."Hey,Michele,what's wrong?"Michele clamly eplied,"That man over there,once said to the press,"I will not accept second to her,not because i doubt her abilities as a driver,but because she is a woman.It infuriated me,so I joined lancia,and plan to win the championship,to follow up Rosehip's achivement's in formula 1.I believe Women have a place in racing.Anchovy replied,"That B****h!"Michele nodded.But there was no time to talk,the first stratos was being called up,so Anchovy grabbed a drink of water before strapping in again.Anchovy took the time they had to ask michele a question.'Michele,why do you say you've raced before,but you don't have a co driver?"Michele solemnly replied,"In the laststage,the 1 I believ you watched this morning,My Car crashed,due to Debris from a car that was not spotted.It burst my tire instantly.We went into a tree and a branch hit my co driver in the head.He's dead now."Anchovy nodded slowly.But,there was no more time to mourn.The First stratos had just finshed.The flag dropped,and the car set off like a rocket,much faster than before.(Because Michele was trying to conserve the transmission.a detail I missed out earlier)Then,the car released a large cloud of dust,and the Rally began.Anchovy confidently read out the directions.Anchovy started reading out directions."3 left into 4 right........90 right....2 left......6 left"Michele deftly span the wheel around,throwing up large clouds of dust.Then,came a jump.The car took flight.Anchovy felt the ground disappear from below her,then it crashed into the gound with a crunch,as the suspension took the impact.The car slidded round the next bend,Almost going over the edge and into the ditch on either side of the path.

The car slidded round the next bend,Almost going over the edge and into the ditch on either side of the path

(I know it's a 1977 Stratos,not a 1974 one)

Michele threw the wheel round.causing the car to slide once more.Anchovy then realised,she'd wanted to be in Michele's position.But after looking at how difficult it was to be able to throw that wheel,she preferred her position."Michele!Look out!"Anchovy screamed as a Grey wolf stumbled onto the track.Michele swerved to avoid it,causing the car to slide into the ditch.'Oh shit!"Michele yelled as the car's rear end went into the ditch.Then,the Car caught itslef as it went into a right corner.The car went back onto the track with a crunch at the rear.The car was sent flying fowards a little,with the car balancing precariously on it's 2 front wheels.Michele prayed the car wouldn't flip,while Anchovy wished she had just ran over the Grey wolf,as she braced herself for the impending impact.