Potions

"BEEP BEEP BEEP".... my alarm made that noise for what felt like forever. The first day of 6th year at Hogwarts. "Y/n are you gonna get up?" Hermione yelled from the bathroom. "Yes, yes I'm up." The air was cold, and our dorm smelled of pumpkin. Our dorm was a royal red color, with gold accents around the room. "Y/n we have been dreaming of this year since we were little! Are you excited!?" Hermione yelled as she jumped up and down. "Yes Hermione, I'm just a little tired" I rubbed my eyes, and shuffled through my closet looking for my robes. "We are meeting up with Ron in the commons in 15 minutes. Hurry up y/n!" I went into our bathroom, brushed my teeth and curled my hair. Since I had no idea where my robes were, and had no time to find them I decided to wear this instead.

We walked down the hallway into the common room where we were met my Ron

We walked down the hallway into the common room where we were met my Ron. "Hi Ron!" I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug.  "I have missed you guys so much!" Ron said with a big smile across his face. Hermione hugged him, a little longer then normal. Hmm weird. "What's your first class y/n?" Ron asked. "I have Potions, and then I have Defense against the Dark Arts" I rolled my eyes. "Awesome! We all have Defense together!!" We all walked to The Great Hall for breakfast, and to meet up with Harry. Harry has been on many adventures this summer, and I was so excited to hear about them all! "Harry!" Hermione yelled across the room. The whole time I was walking in I felt eyes on me, but I couldn't figure out who.. or why? I sat down next to Harry. Ron and Hermione seemed eager to sit next to one another. We talked forever until our first classes. I walked alone to Potions, and found a seat next to a Ravenclaw. "Okay Students!" Professor Slughorn yelled across the room. "Today we will just be getting to know each other! Nothing to hard or difficult. I'm going to count you off by numbers" I stood up and when he got to me he gave me the number 4. I looked around and the only other 4 I saw was Draco. Draco Malfoy.