Partners

I walked over to Draco, and of course I was met by his snarky remarks. "Who are you again" he said. His friends laughed, and gave him high fives. "You're a dick Malfoy" I flipped him off, and rolled my eyes. "And I'm sure you want this dick" he winked at me, and licked his lips. "OK class! Ask as many questions as you can.... maybe make a new friend!" Slughorn yelled from across the room. "So Draco, is being a dick like your main personality?" I said with a small smirk on my face. "Y/n you know not to talk to me like that" he said while slightly grabbing my wrist. I jumped up a little bit, and ripped my wrist out of his grip. "Fuck off Malfoy." I rolled my eyes, and sat there in silence for the rest of class.

I walked out of class, and Hermione was already there waiting for me. "So, how was your first class?" She said with a huge smile plastered on her face. "The absolute worst. Slughorn partnered us up with someone, and we had to get to know them"
"And what's so wrong with that again?"
"I was partnered with the one and only Draco Malfoy" I rolled my eyes.
"Ew are you serious? Slughorn made you work with him, that's ridiculous!"
"I know." We walked down a few hallways, and all of the sudden I was pushed down by some giant. I looked up and saw it was Draco. Do I have to see him out of class now? Seriously?
"Hey y/n maybe you should look up sometimes!" He laughed, and his friends laughed along with him.
"Fuck off" Hermione said, and helped me up.
"Maybe we could sometime" Goyle said to Hermione, and winked at her. We walked a few steps, looked behind us, and flipped them all off.