The thirty-first chapter

--------------------------------------------

(Haha! It's the first thirst chapter! But Y/N do be thirsting though...)

--------------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

"Is that all the objects that are in there?" I ask Garcello and he responds by peering into the box and then shaking his head. I sigh feeling done with the feeling of dread the whole time...

Looking over to the book, toolbox, and smaller box with notes I feel the pressure come back again... I want answers but do I really want them that badly?

I hear Garcello huffing slightly and when I look over at him he had both his hands on his hips looking at the box. He takes his eyes off the box and puts them on me smiling slightly worryingly.

"You know... I think we both need a break... I want to smoke a bit so I'm gonna go outside." Garcello commented on the situation making me feel less pressured than before. 

He is right... We don't have to look at it now. I need some coffee...

The lighter is not on the table anymore... Garcello probably took it...

-------------------------------------------

Garcello pov. (Haven't done this in a while -w-)

I walk out feeling like my nerves were getting to me. The lack of something flowing in my lungs made me feel empty and slightly horrible.

I know what I need but from what happened before I'm unsure if this was a good idea. I used to take three cigarettes a day but now I only take two.

Feeling slightly proud I have a small grin on my face. It's a nice change from the frowning and worry I have been holding...

My hands go to my pockets and I pull out my lighter which looks almost broken and unusable at this point. Looking at it closer it got clear to me that it was not going to work anymore...

I sigh feeling sad from the fact that this happened... Then I realize that I had taken the lighter from Alex!

Putting my hand in the back pocket of my pants I feel the metal being slightly hot against my fingers from being in the pocket. It was slightly chilly outside but just enough to be necessary to have a coat on...

This made it slightly warm outside and the lighter had a weird warmth to it probably from the fact that it had been there.

My thumb graces the wheel of the lighter being slightly sharper than most lighters I have seen. It was almost uncomfortable...

I quickly move my thumb down the wheel. It followed along nicely and made a small spark that was pretty large for this small lighter.

Trying again it was sparking once more making me confused if it worked or not... My thumb was still holding onto the flat piece that was supposed to keep the flame awake.

Not taking it off I feel frustrated and slightly disappointed...

Something purple catches my eye and I jump from the sudden change! It was so bright and warm! I drop the lighter and the purple light disappeared...

That was the lighter!? Holy fuck!!

My eyes fall onto the lighter laying on the ground feeling slightly nervous about what that lighter was doing... Was it possessed? What is in that thing!?

I realize how crazy I am and I take a deep breath... It's fine... It's just a lighter... The color is probably just the fluid...

Bending down I poke the lighter slightly not really believing my own thoughts. Feeling safer from knowing it doesn't do anything I grasp it in my hand and get back up again.

It feels like it's going to do something bad if I use it... But I also feel like I have to...

Shit... What am I supposed to do?...

I feel frustrated and tired... Putting my hand in my pocket I pull the box with cigarettes out not really thinking about the questions anymore.

My thumb rolls the wheel and sets itself on the flat surface. It was stinging from how sharp the wheel was but I don't think much more about it.

After a few seconds of holding my thumb down, I see the flames... They are a beautiful purple mixed with white and it feels almost... Promising...

My heart beats faster from the strange light and I light the cigarette. While doing so I notice how my hands are shaking... This is the strangest thing I have ever seen...

When I finally get my shaking hands to light the cigarette I feel a small bit of shame goes over me... What if Alex just forgot the lighter... This might just be another trick... What if the lighter was planned to hurt me...

Knowing that it might be the answer I feel myself breathe out and my lungs being emptied. I put the cigarette on my lips pausing for a moment... The smoke was slightly purple and it almost sparkled while it whirled in the air.

I breathe it in slowly feeling it flow into my lungs. It makes the smoke strangely strong and I cough from how harch the smoke is and when I do I can feel something burn the whole inside of my mouth and throat!

Something is filling my mouth and throat making me uncomfortable so I bend forward and spit it out trembling from the burning feeling... What the fuck!

The pavement got colored red and the purple flame came back but in a weird spot because the lighter was in my pocket... Was it coming from my mouth!!? 

Fuck... It hurts...

I cough again feeling like the smoke didn't help calming me down the slightest and only made me feel worse if anything... The purple flames was still erupting and my head feels so light from all the weird things going on...

Shit... Is that red drops on the ground my blood?... Fucking hell...

I feel my eyes close on me as the flames had disapeared from my lungs completely making me feel slightly better but the pain was still there... 

Fuck it... 

All I feel next is the small stones on the ground through the thin fabric of my baggy pants as well as the wall behind me scratching my back. 

I hope he finds me soon... God what the fuck did Alex use this shit for!?

--------------------------------------------

(What do you think Alex used that 'shit' for? Why does it do that? Why is there no fucking answers to this fucking character yet!? Who the fuck wrote this in the script!? Dem! Was it you, you fucking crazy ass bitch!?)

(Shut up, Ozzy! You are the one writing this script! I told you not to fucking put that in there but you didn't respond! Fucking asshole...)

(I did!? Shit... Wait... Did we stop the recording?...)

(Oh fuck! ₡₳₿ČÅăăĂʣĐ..................................................)

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----