chapter 3

Hisoka was in an alleyway. Nothing new, really, but this time, Illumi was with him.

"My love," he purred, "you always look so delectable with blood stains."

Ignoring his partner, Illumi turned further down the alleyway and found himself staring at a metal door. It stood out against the run-down-ness of the alley. He debated opening the door, but Hisoka made the decision for him.

Rapping on the door twice, Hisoka gleamed at Illumi.

"Couldn't have you wasting an opportunity, Illu!"

Not long after, mumbling and shuffling could be heard from behind the door. It swung open to reveal a blonde man with a scar down his forehead.

"What'd ya want?" he grumbled, defensive off the bat.

Hisoka draped himself over Illumi, ignoring the deadly glare he got in return and continued  with his antics.

"You see," he started, "my husband and I have happened to get lost and are looking for refuge. Surely, you wouldn't turn down two young men, no?"

A hint of bloodlust seeped into the air, alarming the blonde man. Quickly backing up, he turned around, and Hisoka pounced. Grabbing him by the back of his head, Hisoka slammed the man's head into the floor and charged forwards into the hallway.

Illumi, not wanting to leave some random people to Hisoka's wrath, trailed after and overstepped the body now unconscious on the floor.

"I thought we were trying to stay on the down-low," Illumi stated, stepping into the now tense room.

He could make our Hisoka's bright hair, currently trying to strangle some teen with disgustingly blue hair, but ultimately failing.

Seven pairs of eyes turned from the display, and to him instead. Clearly they were off-put by his seemingly calm demeanor.

He side stepped a portal that tried to phase him to god knows where, and approached Hisoka.

"Stop."

Gleaming eyes turned to him.

"Aww, you're ruining my fun," Hisoka pouted.

It would have been endearing if it weren't for the fact his hands were currently strangling someone.

Dropping the man onto the floor, Hisoka turned to Illumi and ignored the man's loud coughing from behind him.

"What the fuck," he spoke between coughs. "Kurogiri, get them out of here!"

A large portal appeared under the two men, but before they could be cast off, Hisoka grabbed Illumi and pulled him towards him. Slotting their bodies together, he leaned over Illumi's shoulder to stare at the blue haired teen.

"I would stop that if I were you," he threatened, eyes narrowing.

The villain, startled and turned to Kurogiri. "Do you think we can recruit them? We need more people to take down those heroes."

A charred man stepped into Hisoka's line of sight, exasperated.

"Dude, he just tried to strangle you. Why the fuck would you want to recruit them?"

"Well, they're obviously strong," Shigaraki smiled, "and we need more powerhouses. I don't see the issue."

"He literally was choking you out," Dabi responded.

"Ok and? Sensei has put me through rigorous training to be able to sustain through events such as—"

Dabi turned to the people behind him, eyes manic.

"What the fuck."

Kurogiri spoke up from his place behind rhe bar.

"Tomura, we will talk about what you just shared later, but as of now, yes, I think we should attempt to recruit them."

"Should we join?" Hisoka stage-whispered to Illumi, not even bothering to be subtle.

"I don't see why not," his partner sighed.

"Alright!" Hisoka exclaimed, clapping his hands together, "We're in."

In shock, Shigaraki jolted upwards and stared at them. "It's that easy?"

Grinning, Hisoka gleamed. "Of course! I would never pass up a chance to kill someone!"

Silence echoed throughout the bar. The collective thought of 'what the fuck' rang clear in their brains.

Nervously laughing, Shigaraki spoke up, "Hey now, let's not get so trigger happy."

Dabi coughed. "So, what's your take on fighting some powerful children?"

Hisoka grinned. Oh, he loved this place already.

-
words: 670
a/n: i am shit at updating. would've made it longer but,,no <3
anyways, see y'all in the next update