chapter 4

Killua was unnaturally strong, a given, but he really expected these kids to be stronger than they actually were.

Twenty students ran at him, uncoordinated and sloppy. Tokoyami lunged at him from below, while Kirishima aimed from the front. He dodged upwards, leaping into the air, and hovering for a moment, before plunging down to the group of students below.

Most of them dodged his attack, but Mineta faced the brunt of his force.

He was out cold.

"Huh," Killua murmured. "I didn't expect that."

Shrugging, he put his hands into his pockets and started circling the cluster of students. They took up defensive stances, trying to anticipate his next move.

Smirking to himself, he sped forwards, towards the center if the group, and swung his leg out.

It hit Tsuyu, and launched her into the others surrounding her.

Groaning, they were out for the count. The only students left were Bakugou, Midoriya, Todoroki and Ochako.

Tapping herself, Ochako sprung upwards and then reactivated her gravity. From that height, she propelled herself downwards, and aimed a solid kick at Killua.

Glancing up, Killua managed a small smile, before grabbing her leg and flinging her onto the ground, hard.

She groaned out in pain, and pushed herself up.

Killua delivered a quick chop to her neck, and she was out for the count.

Out it the corner of his eye, he saw Bakugou aiming a shot at him, and shifted to the left. The shot missed, only slightly singing his clothes.

Tsking, he glowered and managed to kick Bakugou into a wall.

Only Todoroki and Midoriya were left.

Communicating through their eyes, Midoriya nodded and charged towards him, using full cowl to leap around the gym in an attempt to confuse him.

Todoroki snuck up behind him and shot a glacier up out of the ground.

Mildly surprised, Killua flipped backwards and collided with Midoriya. His legs slammed down on the teen, and he got thrown into the ground. Using Midoriya as leverage, Killua bounced off him, and punched through the glacier.

Todoroki tried to shield himself, but was ultimately pinned by the remains of his glacier.

Killua heard a cheer from the sidelines.

"Yea! Go Killua!"

It was Gon.

He turned over, and saw an alarmed Aizawa.

Before he could question why, he quickly turned to look behind him, but was uppercutted into the ceiling instead.

It hurt.

A lot.

Gon shouted out from below him, "Bisky!!"

Opening his eyes, Killua stared down at her.

"Holy shit," he wheezed, "that hurt."

Slyly smiling at him, Bisky raised her fist. "That's what you get for randomly disappearing."

A small head peered out from behind her.

"Alluka!" Killua beamed.

She smiled and Killua fell to the floor, engulfing her in a tight hug.

Aizawa appeared behind him.

"Why," he sighed, "does this always happen to me."

The students from his class were slowly rising off the floor, and gathering around their little reunion.

"Who is that?" Killua heard someone question.

Gon answered for him.

"Our teacher, Bisky, and Killua's little sister, Alluka!"

Proud of herself, Bisky smiled at her students and turned to the only other teacher in the room.

"Hello there!"

Mildly intimidated, Aizawa glared at her and crossed his arms over his chest.

"How did you get into this school?"

Bisky was confused. "School?"

"Yes. I'm assuming you're from the same place as them?" he said, gesturing at Gon and Killua.

Nodding, she responded. "Yeah. Alluka brought us to Killua."

Glancing at the young girl, she cowered, and he felt some sort of parental instinct perk up. God, he was soft for kids, especially the traumatized ones.

He softened his gaze, and crouched down.

"Who might you be, little lady?"

She giggled and covered her mouth.

"I'm Alluka!"

Pleased with her response, he smiled and offered a hand out to her. She took it, and he picked her up off the floor.

Off to the side, Killua narrowed his eyes. Aizawa better not fuck things up.

Aizawa ignored his glare, and instead focused on Bisky, as she was attempting to bully Gon into something.

He sighed. He really was tired of his life.

words: 693
a/n: hehehe new chapter :3 hope it turned out ok!! ive never rlly written fights :') pls vote or comment!! i rlly appreciate them hehe