Bacon strips and Alien Cow hide

"Ok ok ok, listen up precious students," the rambunctious man-child announced.

Nobara, in her typical thuggish manner, slowly turned in her crouched position, with a slight scowl etched into her face.

Then behind her, Yuuji and Megumi looked up from their game of Mexican Train, which Nobara appeared to be losing.

"What's up, Sensei?" Yuuji casually questioned.

"Aaah I'm glad you asked, Yuuji-kun ~" Gojo started. "We're going on little trip to Shibuya to take care of a sneaky little 2nd grade curse. Then once we've taken care of it we're going shopping!"

Both Yuuji, and Nobara, who had already forgotten about her losing streak, cheered.

Meanwhile Megumi just sighed and reluctantly cleaned up their game, which he unadmittedly was really looking forward to winning.

"↻ ◁  II  ▷ ↺"

"No, stupid, he ran Left!" Nobara bellowed at Yuuji.

The two had already spent over an hour chasing down the curse in an abandoned funhouse.

The black ferret jumped into another mirror, just before it got knocked down by Yuuji, who mindlessly ran right into it.

A long and exasperated sigh could be heard from Megumi, who just came back from fetching "everyone" some snacks upon Gojo's request.

"You idio-" Nobara bellowed once again, getting cut off by the flurry of black ferrets that came flood out of all of the mirrors.

"Ahh, they reset," Gojo sighed, nomming on his taiyaki. "And they were so close too."

"Guess I'll be tagging in then," Megumi muttered under his breath as he sauntered over to the scene of chaos.

"Goodluck~" was all that Gojo chimed.

Then soon there were three voices screaming amongst the chaos.

"↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺"

"Congrats! You finally did it!" Gojo cheered.

3 hours.

They had been chasing after ferrets.

3 hours.

The ferrets had been chasing after them.

"I'm not sure I have a shred of pride left in my body," Megumi rasped, resting on one of the broken mirrors.

"Sensei, can we please eat now?" Yuuji begged, groveling on the floor underneath Nobara's foot.

"OoO0ooh? So the little worm thinks he can eat after the trouble he caused Huuuhh?"

Gojo chuckled at this sight of his precious students looking so disheartened.

"Sure, I'll treat you to whatever you guys want!"

At that both Yuuji and Nobara immediately started spewing out requests by the second.