Ranked 2nd to Satoru-san in "Most Annoying"

Following playlist will be:

Soul Eater - In His Mind
...
Soul Eater - 42-42-2564
...
Noragami - Lurk in the Dark

0:00 ━━━━━━─────── 12:36

           ||           

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

The two stood stood in mutual silence while Yuuji took a moment to process the whole conversation.

"Wait, so are you a sorcerer too?" He finally asked.

"Not quite," You replied, smiling in a cheerful manner.
You then returned to folding and putting away more of your new inventory.
"I do have my connections though," You added.

Yuuji mouthed a long "oh," watching you work from his spot.

"Anyways, is there anything I can help you with?" You asked for real this time. "My partner who runs this place is currently out, but I should be able to cover for him if you need."

"Hmm... oh, actually I just came here because I recognized the music your store is playing," Yuuji explained, rubbing his neck with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Ooooh," you hummed. "Wait, so have you played TWEWY then?" You asked in a split second of realization.
The boy paused, mentally scraping through his memories to put a face to the name.

"Oh that's what it was!" He exclaimed. "Yeah, I played it once when I was much younger, never got to finish it though. That " Zetta slow" dude was major pain, and the DS I was playing on was borrowed from a friend, so by the time I beat him my friend took it back, saying my time was up.."

You sighed, walking over to the boy to give him a pat. "Me too, kid. I couldn't make it past the final boss without loosing my temper after a minute, so I decided to give it some time. Of course right as I decided to pick it back up my DS got Zetta crunched along with all of my precious save data while I was out f-orking out some money from a short job."

You mentally winced at your pathetic attempt at hiding that it was really during a fight that it happened. Not to mention that it was a fight with a cunning grade 1 curse.

When you looked at the boy's face it seemed that he didn't notice, and was rather too busy wincing at the thought of losing all of that in one go.

You gave a small chuckle and pat him once more.
"I'm just glad I got to play it though, the music, the characters, and the art were amazing." You added, straightening out one of the stores signs.

"Yeah, th-"
"Alright, cut the nerdy crap." A deep voice cut in.

You looked back to Yuuji who now had a second and smaller mouth on his cheek, along with a smaller third eye just below his left.

"You're pretty freaking powerful aren't you?," the second mouth said, relocating to Yuuji's other cheek as he tried to slap it shut.

"Oi, shut up," he growled.

"Mmm don't tell me, you're Ryuji Kumen right?" You asked.