Chapter 5

This chapter is boring. Sorry!!!!

Thanks for reading and commenting!!

Chapter 5

"MUM!!!!!!" I screamed at her in my mind. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!??"

I glared at her angrily.

Christina cracked up laughing.

When she saw who it was, her face paled. Her eyes glinted red and she licked her lips.

She regained her common sense, and confidence.

"Heyy bimbo! Come for a visit, eh?" she chortled. "jealous of our awesome playdate?"

I couldn't stop myself from smiling, and I saw out of the corner of my eye, my mum biting back a laugh.

"Be nice..." she choked.

"Oh my god! DAD!!! Why are we here????" Barbie whined, grabbing her dad's hand.

"I told you, honey, we are here to make a deal with the Winters! They own a very important company!" he sighed, exasperated.

"Can I please leave!!??" she whined some more.

"Give it up Barbie, you know you love it here. Come with us..." we smiled at her.

She looked at us in horror, and when her dad said "Such nice girls, go with them darling!" the look on her face was PRICELESS.

I grabbed her hand, and Christina grabbed her other one, and we pulled her into my room.

She stared in shock at my gorgeous room.

IT was modern, and minimalist, with tv, laptop, bed, desk, walk in closet and everything!!

"I wanna go home.." she whined.

"Oh just shut up already." I told her.

"Whatever. Just leave me alone." Barbie regained her snobby attitude.

She stomped out her my room and went outside.

I know it was boring!

Dunno what else to write. Ideas!!??