Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Hanging out with Barbie

"Oh my god!" I gasped, as soon as she walked out of hearing range.

"I cannot believe she said that!" Kieran burst out, cracking up.

"I know!!!!" Suddenly Christina's voice exclaimed.

I slapped her, and burst into giggles.

"What the hell?" she tried to look mad. "Oh... here she comes.." suddenly all serious.

"I'm soo sorry for being so mean..." Barbie tried to sound nice.

"Thats great...." I said SLOWLY.

"Could.. Could I possibly hang out with you? " she whispered, stroking Kieran's cheek.

He flinched, and she giggled, thinking he was enjoying it.

She put her arm around him, and he looked at me with a tortured look.

Awww he looked so adorable!!! I thought happily.

Ahahahahhahaha Christina cracked up in her head.

"Help me!" he whispered,, so only us vampires could hear.

"Hmmmmmm you look too cute like that!!" i smiled angelically.

"Soo...." Barbie breathed. "Please??"

"Course!" I decided i would make him SUFFFER!!

"thanks!"she gushed, and kissed Kieran on the cheek, then gave me a smug look.

" Come on babe.. " I whispered, pushing Barbie out of the way and giving Kieran a big kiss.

"Ok, come on Christy!" he sighed, and looked delighted to be released from Barbie's wrath.

"What about me!!" Barbie whined, looking annoyed that i pushed her.

"Whatever, come on.." Christina huffed.

We walked... well, glided quickly towards my car, that i brought with me.

I looked at it lovingly, my beautiful dark red Ferrari, (sorry, i do not know any cars!!) and watched barbie out of the corner of my eye, look at it jealously.

"I have a Porsche and a gorgeous black BMW.." she told me, defiantly.

"Great to know.. but i seriously don't give a rats ass" I brushed her off, and she looked furious.

"Honey, darling?" she looked at Kieran with a look that was probably meant to be cute but ended up looking like she was chewing some snail's poo.

"What.?" Kieran muttered.

"Please help me in.. my heels are soo hard to walk in!" she simpered, squeezing her boobs together with her arms.

"Whatever.." he sighed, as he walked over and let barbie lean on him

"Ooh!" she whispered, as she tried to rub her ass against him 'sexily'

I tried not to crack up, as Kieran gave me a "Ill kill you later!!" look.

"thanks! " she tried to kiss him but he moved away so she ended up kissing the seatbelt.

I snickered, as she turned tomato.

"come on babe! Your turn!" he smiled evilly, as he lifted me up and threw me on the front seat.

I laughed, as he started kissing me.

"*cough*" i heard barbie's nasal voice.

"sooryy!" i sang, putting my seatbelt on when Kieran had moved away. "get in chris!"