13

"For beauty is found within the hearts of its bearer and evildoers tends to stain it." -Author

She prepared herself and entered the hall. She was dazzling wearing a fitted evening gown that formed her body. Her gown glows like stars at night and as deep as the ocean. It seems like she's been a mermaid that became a human.

"Woah, you looked great Miss Lu." One of the contestants commented.

"So do you." And smiled lightly.

"Did you know, there are lots of rich people gathering here. They were excited about tomorrow's last event."

"I wish us the best Miss."

"Miss Cheng, nice to meet you, Miss Lu. I bet I can't win against you, have you been practicing all the years?"

"Haha, you are funny Miss Cheng. I bet not, it was my hobby. If you put your heart on it, I bet you'd create much better than mine." She retorted

Miss Cheng laughed sweetly like a cute angel. "By Miss Lu, I hope you will get the award."

"So to you."

"When you are chosen, you'll be able to endorse products of different companies like a model or much better than models. Don't you think it's cool?"

"I'm just making my gallery famous because that's one of my sources of income. I wouldn't have come here if that assistant of mine."

"Oh, you're assistant cared for you." Miss Cheng replied and smiled. "I'll go ahead and talk to others. Keep yourself comfortable."

Brielle just nodded in reply. Mica and Veronica are in their rooms resting. She shouldn't drink so much.

She went near the buffet and took out some salad to eat and when she was about to leave, she faced that witchy woman.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here."

Like what villans usually say when they meet their enemies.

"Miss Cameron, good evening."

"Ah! Bad evening cause I saw you. You felt nice in here eh?"

She smiled slightly. "Miss Cameron, don't you think you can do something recklessly?"

Jessica went near her and whispered. "Tsk, I can do it secretly." And laughed hysterically.

Brielle should be careful with this woman. She is dangerous.

"Are you enjoying the party, Miss Lu?" Miss Cameron asked with a hint of rudeness.

"Hmm, so much."

"Gosh, you need to watch your back, I'm scared that someone might stab you." Jessica threatened and winked at her weirdly. Leaving her speechless.

She shrugged the negativity and went near a table to eat her salad. The salad looked nutritious with so many fruits and other things that make it taste much delicious than ordinary.

She ate it like she was recorded for an advertisement. She was totally in love with the salad but not a man. We're getting curious if this gal is a woman or a lesbian.

The party started because the Emcee said so. They were dancing gracefully but she was eating calmly without caring for anyone.

She took from the buffet a velvet cake and finished it all. She was enjoying the food instead of communicating.

"Miss Dognapper," Louis started a fight again and as usual.

But he looked like a prince charming with his lustful looks and features. A good match for anyone.