Bakugo x Reader / Reverse Comfort for Anxiety / Gender Neutral

It was your day off from class at UA high and you, Bakugo, and the rest of the Bakusquad were hanging out in the dorms talking. Mina was telling jokes loudly in the background when Denki went to tell Bakugo a joke as well. 

               Denki: "Hey Bakugo! Why did the..."

               Bakugo: "SHUT UP DUMBASS!"

               Bakugo said this to Denki a bit more harsh than usual. Everyone stopped.

               Kirishima: "Heyyy, chill out Bakubro."

               Bakugo snapped his head around "tch". You two had been dating for a while so you could tell when he was agitated. You put your hand on his thigh and looked him in the eyes. Was he about to cry? He wiped his tears and got up.

               Bakugo: "I gotta go to the bathroom."

               Bakugo said this and left the room. A few moments passed without anyone really noticing he was gone. You used your quirk glitch (from my OC) to teleport out of the room without a word into the hallway. You knew he wasn't in the bathroom and went straight to his dorm.

               Y/N: "Katsuki...Katsuki..."

               You opened the door to see him crying on his bed.

               Y/N: "Katsuki!"

               You used your quirk again so that you were now on the bed and he was sitting on your lap. He looked away from you when you asked...

               Y/N: "Why are you crying?"

               He denied he was crying. You cupped his face in your hands and wiped away his tears. He was really breaking down now, trying to explain what was wrong but couldn't get the words out. You placed his head in your chest and stroked his hair to quiet him down. 

               Y/N: "Don't cry kitty."

               Bakugo: "I told you not to call me that..."

               You two sat there like that for a good 30 minutes as he cried into your chest

               You two sat there like that for a good 30 minutes as he cried into your chest. You didn't mind your shirt wet from his tears. He had stopped crying and you asked...

               Y/N: "Do you want to talk about it???"

               Bakugo: "It doesn't matter...idiot"

               He said not looking at you. 

               Y/N: "You don't have to tell me right away if you don't want."

               You paused. He couldn't help the tears flowing from his eyes. He had bottled up his emotions so much that they flooding out now. 

               Bakugo: "I've just been feeling anxious, okay? and...what if I'm not strong enough to beat All Might or Endeavor to become the #1 hero yet? If I tell them (the Bakusquad) they will think I'm weak and useless. That's the only reason their my so called "friends" is cause they think I'm strong. I don't want to lie to them you know?"

               He was rambling on still, trailing off, and degrading himself in front of you. You pull him in with force for a giant hug. You whisper in his ear.

               Y/N: "Your my #1 Katsuki, and Mina, Denki, and all of them (the Bakusquad) would never think less of you because they know your the strongest one here. 

               You stopped and added...

               Y/N: "Kirishima would say that's not very manly of you and your the manliest man he knows."

               You both laughed. Bakugo then kissed you which caught you by surprise but it wasn't unpleasant either. 

               Bakugo: "Thank you."

(None of the art in this chapter is mine, neither is the cover!)